Why do they bring games only to console game pass?

Discus and support Why do they bring games only to console game pass? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Like GTA V. It's only available to play for console game pass even though it's a pc game too. It seems a crappy thing to do, do they have a good reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BUTTcheese034, Apr 13, 2021.

  1. Why do they bring games only to console game pass?


    Like GTA V. It's only available to play for console game pass even though it's a pc game too. It seems a crappy thing to do, do they have a good reason for only putting these games available to play on console game pass and withholding it from Pc game pass? They did with Outriders too. One weird thing also is that I get the messages from Xbox Live into my chat on my Xbox profile and they list "Now playing..." and tell you some of the games available and behind GTA V in parenthesis it says (Console, PC & Cloud) as if it is available to play on Pc game pass but I don't see it available in the PC game pass catalog.

    :)
     
    BUTTcheese034, Apr 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why do they bring games only to console game pass?

    I'm not sure. It would be up to what can be worked out with the publishers/developers.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Why do they bring games only to console game pass?

    Because some of the games aren't available through the Microsoft Store for PC.
  4. Default__198 Win User

    Why do they bring games only to console game pass?

    Thanks for the reply. That is what I figured. Any idea if they are planning to change that and implement these games into the Windows store soon, so that they can be available for PC game pass too?
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

    xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.

    I don't believe Fallout 4 is part of the PC game pass although it is in the console game pass. This would be why you are only given the option to download it on your console.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App

    The Xbox Game Pass app is not compatible with the Xbox 360 due to the fact that Game Pass is not available for the Xbox 360. Hence why you cannot make the console the default console. The Xbox Game pass app will only work for the Xbox One.
Thema:

Why do they bring games only to console game pass?

Loading...
  1. Why do they bring games only to console game pass? - Similar Threads - Why bring games

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their...

    in XBoX on Windows
    why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their...: Hello Gerardo, so, why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their attention to one game, it keeps repeating. Is there ANY possible way they could bring...