Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

Discus and support Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All my shadows on all games-have a weird shimmer affect that makes the whole image look terrible.I’m playing on a 4k monitor as well so they should not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan Campbell1, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

All my shadows on all games-have a weird shimmer affect that makes the whole image look terrible.I’m playing on a 4k monitor as well so they should not look like this.And my buddys on series S do not have this issue and it’s very annoying.All settings that could effect the image are off as well.Anything feedback helps Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) :) Im on XSX
    Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) [​IMG]

Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) [​IMG]

:)

Logan Campbell1, Dec 11, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

HDR is not a single thing. This monitor has the same level od support as a cheap TV, under 400nits and since monitor makers never spend money on such things, probably basic hardware. One of the things that does is something called tone mapping, taking colors it can’t display and getting to come thing close.

Without seeing a direct capture of your video signal, it’s hard to tell if it’s the monitor or the game. Can you capture your clip and upload it to YouTube?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

After looking at it extensively, I think what you’re seeing is the same graphics errors other users have been seeing in the game with how it’s rendering lighting

You should report it to Activision.
  4. Logan Campbell1 Win User

https://youtu.be/lpduOIdSXyM

A bit harder to see on the clip but you can still see the static on the shadows that shouldn’t be there.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I didn’t see it on my iPad, but when I’m back at the computer, I have a reference 4K monitor there to take a look at it closer with
  6. Logan Campbell1 Win User

Acer Predator XB283K pre-calibrated from manufacturer..Just a heads up tho the shadows looked like this on the monitor I replaced too.
Thema:

1. Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) - Similar Threads - Why shadows games

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...