Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

Discus and support Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All my shadows on all games-have a weird shimmer affect that makes the whole image look terrible.I’m playing on a 4k monitor as well so they should not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan Campbell1, Dec 11, 2022.

  1. Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)


    All my shadows on all games-have a weird shimmer affect that makes the whole image look terrible.I’m playing on a 4k monitor as well so they should not look like this.And my buddys on series S do not have this issue and it’s very annoying.All settings that could effect the image are off as well.Anything feedback helps Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) :) Im on XSX
    Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) [​IMG]

    Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Logan Campbell1, Dec 11, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

    HDR is not a single thing. This monitor has the same level od support as a cheap TV, under 400nits and since monitor makers never spend money on such things, probably basic hardware. One of the things that does is something called tone mapping, taking colors it can’t display and getting to come thing close.

    Without seeing a direct capture of your video signal, it’s hard to tell if it’s the monitor or the game. Can you capture your clip and upload it to YouTube?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

    After looking at it extensively, I think what you’re seeing is the same graphics errors other users have been seeing in the game with how it’s rendering lighting

    You should report it to Activision.
  4. Logan Campbell1 Win User

    Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

    https://youtu.be/lpduOIdSXyM

    A bit harder to see on the clip but you can still see the static on the shadows that shouldn’t be there.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

    I didn’t see it on my iPad, but when I’m back at the computer, I have a reference 4K monitor there to take a look at it closer with
  6. Logan Campbell1 Win User

    Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

    Acer Predator XB283K pre-calibrated from manufacturer..Just a heads up tho the shadows looked like this on the monitor I replaced too.
Thema:

Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX)

Loading...
  1. Why do the shadows on my games have horrible pixelization.(XSX) - Similar Threads - Why shadows games

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why does Assassin's Creed Shadows keep downloading onto an HDD instead of an SSD when I try...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Assassin's Creed Shadows keep downloading onto an HDD instead of an SSD when I try...: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't change anything. I also tried changing the download location, but that didn't work either. It won't let me add a screenshot because it...