Why do some delisted games appear without a games original title cover but some do

Discus and support Why do some delisted games appear without a games original title cover but some do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking at old delisted games and I realized thag certain games that are delisted like the ones in the images are delisted but have their games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josh Walker1, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Josh Walker1
    Josh Walker1 Guest

Why do some delisted games appear without a games original title cover but some do

I am looking at old delisted games and I realized thag certain games that are delisted like the ones in the images are delisted but have their games cover art in it, but in the other images they do not. Why is that
    Why do some delisted games appear without a games original title cover but some do [​IMG]

:)

Josh Walker1, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

this used to happen a lot on the 360, just a bug or the picture is not available. nothing you can do about it though.
  3. Josh Walker1 Win User

I am looking at old delisted games and I realized thag certain games that are delisted like the ones in the images are delisted but have their games cover art in it, but in the other images they do not. Why is that
    [​IMG]
    Also, the game showing is one without a cover and the one to the right of it is also delisted with a civer
  4. MADDUCKY013 Win User

Wher is the cover art?

I understand that an XBL connection must be present for the entire experience.

Full sized box art is available (I checked myself) in 100% of titles including Games On Demand as well as Arcade ones.

The titles in question are *all* XBOX Originals titles. If you go to the US Marketplace, choose Game Type and then select XBOX Originals, you will see that some show cover art, and some do not. However if you select a title, then choose related, it *will*
    show the cover art for it. Why is that?

Why is there no way to categorize games? I find it kind of time consuming to have to scroll down a list of demos just to find what I want to use, Should I not be downloading as many demos? It would certainly make my games much easier to navigate through.

Below I will attach photos, which were all taken today, to illustrate what I am trying to say.

The first photo shows my games library in the letter K.

[​IMG]

The second photo shows a little further down the alphabet.

[​IMG]

Do you see the KOF title there, it's right after The Gunslinger (Demo) and before the *missing* artwork for The Legend Of Spyro.

And the third photo shows the US marketplace and some of the cover art showing, but most not. Do you also see how Black is filed under Full Game - Black, and not just Black? Why is that?

Thank you for your diligence in this matter.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Wher is the cover art?

Hello there MADDUCKY013! To be clear, do you mean these titles are not showing their cover art or are not showing in order? If you're talking about cover art, as has been said, these are

Xbox Original games
    which will not show full cover art. I'm sorry for any confusion over this!
  6. gunshow743 Win User

Missing game cover images on Xbox 360 dashboard

Rolling back the system update did not help. Cover art is still missing for the delisted games. What's frustrating is that the "My Pins" does show the cover art for the delisted games, but not in "My Games". But since the games are delisted, the option
    to pin Delisted games is not available. I have attached two screenshots below, taken yesterday. There should not be a reason delisted games do not have covers as the games/licenses are already paid for.
    How do I get this escalated to Microsoft support team?

My Pins page:

[​IMG]

My Games page:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why do some delisted games appear without a games original title cover but some do - Similar Threads - Why delisted games

2. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  3. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  4. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  5. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  6. Why wont my xbox reconnect to my wireless anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox reconnect to my wireless anymore?: I was playing fine earlier today. I shut down my xbox to go to the gym. When i returned my xbox was no longer connected to my wireless network. The last time this happened it didn't show any...
  7. Why did i get this many strikes?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did i get this many strikes?: i got multiple strikes for the same message failing to send xbox, it kept failing so kept trying again thinking its network issues, now i have 9 strikes, great service...
  8. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  9. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  10. why my thumstick is spinning

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my thumstick is spinning: hello, first of all sorry for my bad english. I have bought a xbox elite serie 2 about a year ago. Recently when i tok it out of the case my left thun stick was stuck in a single posision if i...