Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

Discus and support Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just as the title says, now how can i keep them looming there best or is it just a fact that they will always het grimy its a custom coloured xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoxPhobic, Apr 16, 2019.

  1. FoxPhobic
    FoxPhobic Guest

    Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty


    Just as the title says, now how can i keep them looming there best or is it just a fact that they will always het grimy its a custom coloured xbox controller the thumb grips are naby blue, what do tou use to clean your pads.

    :)
     
    FoxPhobic, Apr 16, 2019
    #1
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

    Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

    I normally just use something pointy to clean out the grips. That usually gets any dirt put that is in there.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

    Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

    Probably keep your hands clean? :)
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

    I use Q-TIPS and IPA cleaner to clean my controllers
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

    I use multi surface disinfectant wipes, to regularly clean my controllers.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

    Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

    I don't have a problem with the grips getting dirty, I try to keep my hands clean when playing haha, however, I have an issue with the grip on the edge of the sticks wearing off and causing the sticks to become slick. Frustrating.
Thema:

Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

Loading...
  1. Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty - Similar Threads - Why thumb grips

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?: [img] can anyone help me please, I try to play games on my computer with a controller and when I push my thumb stick down it pulls up this keyboard and I can’t find where it comes from * Moved...