WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

Discus and support WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks to you *expletive* people I now have ANOTHER post that can be seen as 'negative', just because I'm being blocked by something or someone. Keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InfiniteSlayerX, Oct 1, 2018.

  1. WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS


    Thanks to you *expletive* people I now have ANOTHER post that can be seen as 'negative', just because I'm being blocked by something or someone.

    Keep going and you'll get me into a position to BAN me from the forums.

    THAT'S ENTRAPMENT, you know....?

    :)
     
    InfiniteSlayerX, Oct 1, 2018
    #1
  2. sleeves21
    sleeves21 Guest
    MyVIP

    Why don't any of my post appear in this forum, just my replies.
     
    sleeves21, Oct 1, 2018
    #2
  3. why did my post get deleted?

    Having no clue of what post you are talking about... I'll say this. Sometimes people think their post was deleted when in actuality it was moved to the proper place to post. It's fairly simple to check if that's the case
    by clicking on YOUR DISCUSSIONS. If the thread is still there it wasn't deleted. If it's missing, contact a mod. Just my thoughts...
     
    Goth Vampirella, Oct 1, 2018
    #3
  4. WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

    Still waiting for an answer on my OTHER post....
     
    InfiniteSlayerX, Oct 1, 2018
    #4
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    No one is forcing you to post anything. You're posting (and the quality of the posts) is controlled by you and you alone.
     
    Ackis, Oct 1, 2018
    #5
  6. >>You're<< wrong, being the sort of person I am, I can't just ignore how much this entire world is being degraded and to fix problems the questions no-one wants to hear HAVE to be asked just as much as they MUST be answered, and since few people are willing,
    it forces ME to put my head on the chopping block.

    It's not >>your<< responsibilty, after all.

    Or are you like me and want to see a positive change?

    Someone has to point out the negative, but if that's all that's said (or posted), under the forum rules, it can result in a ban from said forum.

    I call it 'the ostrich effect'....
     
    InfiniteSlayerX, Oct 1, 2018
    #6
  7. maxen
    maxen Guest
    As this is one of several threads about how you're unable to post, I am going to lock this one here. There's at least one thread on the topic still open where I've invited you to share more details.

    Additionally, being rude towards or getting angry with the Ambassadors and Agents trying to help you is not productive.
     
    maxen, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. InfiniteSlayerX Win User

    WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

    Still waiting for an answer on my OTHER post....
  9. InfiniteSlayerX Win User

    WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

    >>You're<< wrong, being the sort of person I am, I can't just ignore how much this entire world is being degraded and to fix problems the questions no-one wants to hear HAVE to be asked just as much as they MUST be answered, and since few people are willing,
    it forces ME to put my head on the chopping block.

    It's not >>your<< responsibilty, after all.

    Or are you like me and want to see a positive change?

    Someone has to point out the negative, but if that's all that's said (or posted), under the forum rules, it can result in a ban from said forum.

    I call it 'the ostrich effect'....
  10. Ackis Win User

    WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

    Keep going and you'll get me into a position to BAN me from the forums.
    No one is forcing you to post anything. You're posting (and the quality of the posts) is controlled by you and you alone.
  11. maxen Win User

    WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

    As this is one of several threads about how you're unable to post, I am going to lock this one here. There's at least one thread on the topic still open where I've invited you to share more details.

    Additionally, being rude towards or getting angry with the Ambassadors and Agents trying to help you is not productive.
  12. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Why can't i reply to replies on my posts?

    Hello, Realcancov. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    Looks like I was the one who answered your previous question. If you still have any question about it, please let me know.

    I can see that other users cannot reply to their answers/make other posts on their threads too, you are not the only one. Maybe sending a private message to a Microsoft Agent or Employee here on the forum or submitting a feedback using the Feedback Hub app would be a great idea.
Thema:

WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

Loading...
  1. WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS - Similar Threads - WHY REPLIES BLOCKED

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??: I've been trying to sort out billing info, as the system won't accept my creditcard details, despite it taking payments from the same card for months now, all of a sudden it stopped working I've...