Why do my games take forever to load and then crash

Discus and support Why do my games take forever to load and then crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox one keeps crashing and taking forever to load into a game why? f83d6886-353e-4c05-96c8-12a6a02cb967 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZMONEY Z, May 24, 2023.

1. ZMONEY Z
    ZMONEY Z Guest

My Xbox one keeps crashing and taking forever to load into a game why?

:)

ZMONEY Z, May 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Th3 Tater Win User

Ascend: hand of kul freezing

whew...Think I'm gonna 100% it and quit. Why do all the fun games take forever to load?
  4. xEQUINSUxOCHAx Win User

'Max Payne 3' is UNBELIEVABLE...

those are the loading screens thats why. although having them use in game rendering makes the damn loading take forever
  5. MojoElmo Win User

No connection to internet/xbox live

why is it taking my 360 forever to load up an won't connect. is it my system or just Live?
  6. Bassen_16 Win User

Xbox game pass cant open games

Hey Lucas

Yes all my games just is on this loading screen forever and is just crash after 2-3 min. with no error message
Thema:

1. Why do my games take forever to load and then crash - Similar Threads - Why games forever

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  8. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  9. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  10. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...