Why do my games crash so much

Discus and support Why do my games crash so much in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am requesting to know why 3 specific Games are always crashing these include overwatch 2 call Of duty modern warfare II and fortnite It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Røšè, May 26, 2023.

1. Røšè
    Røšè Guest

:)

Røšè, May 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. Røšè Win User

Hello luis I am responding to tell you that I was actually wondering where to get my Xbox fixed because I am not sure where it is possible
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

It is not common for games to be crashing unless your console is having some kind of malfunction or is not being properly ventilated.

Proper ventilation:

https://support.xbox.com//help/hardware-network...

If you have provided proper ventilation and you are still having issues try a full power cycle

Full Power Cycle

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If that does not work either try a factory reset:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. Eggnogga Win User

when does youtube come to xbox

^^ I think xbox is trying to sell the console not so much as a "game console," but more of a family entertainment module. Much like what Nintendo did in 1984 after the video game crash... hence why the system was called the Nintendo Entertainment System.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Why Do We Pay So Much For Our Games?

You could ask the same question about jeans and hamburgers, its irrelevant what someone pays in the states. As everyone points out there really is no need to pay the full whack for any game if you shop around or are prepared to hang on for a week or two.
Thema:

1. Why do my games crash so much - Similar Threads - Why games crash

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  4. All of my games are crashing and I dont know why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games are crashing and I dont know why.: All of my games are crashing and I don't know why. I have a 3070, 13600kf, 650 watt psu, 32gb 3600mhz (XMP Enabled), Aio water cooler, 2 ssds and a m.2. I get no warning of crash it just instantly...
  5. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  6. Why does my game crash after 30 seconds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game crash after 30 seconds?: I recently updated my game pass mobile app for android and my games now crash after 30 seconds. I've been using the service for over a year with no issues. I've restarted my phone, cleared...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.: I have had the Xbox series x for the past year. Ever since I switched over from a Xbox One S, I noticed it crashes alot on high graphics games such as, Forza horizon 5, Forza Motorsports, Call of...
  8. why is the only game crashing is fortnite? (crashes at the enter screen when u have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the only game crashing is fortnite? (crashes at the enter screen when u have to...: everytime i try and play fortnite it kicks me out when i have to press a to start i can hear the sound then it lags and i get kicked and, i tried hard restarting it, i factory reset, deleted the...
  9. Why does my game crash when my steering wheel is plugged in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game crash when my steering wheel is plugged in?: I have an Xbox series s and a Thrusmaster Ferrari 458 spider steering wheel which I’ve had for a few years. I am trying to load the game snowrunner and it all works perfectly fine normally....
  10. Why does does this game keep crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does does this game keep crashing: I’m having issues with playing dragon ball xenoverse 2 cause each time I play for a half hour it keeps crashing and bringing me to the xbox dashboard,how can I fix the the problem to prevent the...