Why do my clips have better sound than when I'm playing the game

Discus and support Why do my clips have better sound than when I'm playing the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I watch a clip the audio is much more crispy and better then when I play the game 76aed136-9170-465e-98e6-5b4d3e9e1ba9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dirty minge, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Dirty minge
    Dirty minge Guest

When I watch a clip the audio is much more crispy and better then when I play the game

:)

Dirty minge, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Dirty minge,

It seems that you have already tried most of the basic troubleshooting steps and yet the problem still persists.

If this is happening to most of the games that you are having issues with sounds when playing, the best thing for this is to reset the console and keep the apps or reset the console and started fresh. Lastly if still not resolved, kindly repost a problem on this through Xbox apps.

[​IMG]

If still the problem persists. report a problem on console:

Here’s how to report a problem in the new app: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

• Access the Report a problem app from the main Xbox menu.
    • Enter a subject for the problem.
    • Search through the category and subcategory drop-down menus to find the right ones.
    • Describe the issue.
    • Click Submit.

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Dirty minge Win User

I'm on xbox and I have tried lots of troubleshooting and the clips always used to sound like the games but now they sound better and I want to know how to make the games better
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Dirty minge,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you want to know why the audio effects of your game is not as good as the sounds when you are on a video clip.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC or phone)?
    2. Was this happening to all games?
    3. Was this working before?
    4. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    5. What troubleshooting steps have you done?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, we have general articles to check and let us know if this work well for you.

1. If you are on Windows:
    Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

[​IMG]

2. If for a console:

Troubleshoot audio on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. GrammerHammar Win User

How Do I Update Xbox One!!!

yeah, I've gotten the update finally, but nothing has been fixed. I can't cancel updates or anything. Also, my Xbox makes a repeating whirring noise that sounds like crickets when I'm playing games, it's probably the disc drive or the fan thats squeaky,
    but it's annoying as hell. And also, in my game DVR, when I try to select a clip older than my latest one, it just boots me back to my latest recording, and then I'm left having to press the right bumper to skip though my clips.
Thema:

1. Why do my clips have better sound than when I'm playing the game - Similar Threads - Why clips better

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging: Recently when I take game clips the clips end up having lag even though I didn’t have lag in the game, the clip also is buffering when I view it, the lag is the clip itslef...
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  7. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  8. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  9. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement: i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and think it shouldn’t have even been created in...
  10. why cant i find the share clips button

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the share clips button: hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else...