Why do my call back requests, never be answered?

Discus and support Why do my call back requests, never be answered? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so over the course of a few months, I’ve requested over 100 call backs. It was getting to the point where I would request one every single day. It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JTAx1995, Jan 21, 2023.

1. JTAx1995
    JTAx1995 Guest

so over the course of a few months, I’ve requested over 100 call backs. It was getting to the point where I would request one every single day. It’s now 2023 and I still have not received one. What gives? Microsoft support is horrific.

:)

JTAx1995, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please tell me more about your concern?

Thanks!
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Why do call back never work?

Hello Ian Park1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to settle the issue on your daughter's account. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with Xbox support. Based on the information you provided, it seems like you’ve been experiencing issues with the call back service and your daughter’s Vbucks not appearing on her Xbox account

Regarding the call back service, it seems like other users have also reported similar issues with the service. You can try clearing your browser cache and cookies, using a different browser.

I would love to double check your daughter's account here manually so that I can pinpoint the reason why she is not able to complete here purchase. However, we are not able to since we do not have that option here on our end.

I believe that there could be some sort of issue on here account, and it would be the best if a real time Xbox support can look into the account for troubleshooting and for it to be fixed. No worries, I can guide you on how you can directly contact our live support so that this issue will be settled.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us in a new tab or window. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat. Rest assured, they will be able to double check your account and provide you with the best resolution.

Hope I helped!

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

Why do call back never work?

Hello Ian Park1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

5. SAMMnS Win User

Warranty issue²

Well I've tried, it always leads back to that formular I never manage to reach an actual window to send my request to get an answer, that's why I asked here
  6. Georges C. Win User

What do I do??

Hello again, do not try to request a call back, choose another subject in the chat so that you can be answered by a Microsoft agent.
Thema:

1. Why do my call back requests, never be answered? - Similar Threads - Why call requests

2. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  5. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  6. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  7. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f
  8. Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.: I need help with my Xbox app. Not a big deal, I have been putting off dealing with it for a couple of months. The Xbox Support website can't help me, I requested a call back this morning. On the...
  9. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913
  10. Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck: Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck All I want to do is get an answer as to why my friends list is completely gone and I’ve tried all the basic...