Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?
Discus and support Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AtlantaDrawz, May 12, 2024.
Thema:
Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?
Loading...
-
Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller? - Similar Threads - Why batteries always
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
So why did my xbox controller made battery packs make my controller stop working
in XBoX on ConsolesSo why did my xbox controller made battery packs make my controller stop working: So I've been using these battery packs for a while now and one of my controllers stopped working due to the batter packs just playing a rainbow six siege ranked game then all of a controller... -
Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a... -
Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934 -
I put Duracell rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox controller. Why won't they recharge...
in XBoX on ConsolesI put Duracell rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox controller. Why won't they recharge...: It seems to me that if the batteries are rechargeable, they should be able to be recharged while installed in the controller. I don't understand, other than greed, why Xbox would require the use...