Why do moderators lock all OneGuide questions?
Discus and support Why do moderators lock all OneGuide questions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is an issue with OneGuide in Australia. Every discussion about it gets locked by the moderators preventing further comments. Why is that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brenton Venables, Jan 5, 2021.
Thema:
Why do moderators lock all OneGuide questions?
Loading...
-
Why do moderators lock all OneGuide questions? - Similar Threads - Why moderators lock
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why do I get kicked from party NAT unavailable or strict moderate os open it doesn't work
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy do I get kicked from party NAT unavailable or strict moderate os open it doesn't work: Ok so I've tried multiple hotspot devices but no matter what I do I can not be in a party with anyone(series s) it's the same on my partners (one s) it was working fine until a week ago what am I... -
Why me Moder warfare 2 campaign suddenly not opening in xbox s
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy me Moder warfare 2 campaign suddenly not opening in xbox s: Why me Moder warfare 2 campaign suddenly not opening in xbox s d7cb9f9e-f7ea-4a17-ab59-86f98336aeb0 -
Dear Xbox Moderators, I was banned for an entire year, and I would like to know why...
in XBoX AccessibilityDear Xbox Moderators, I was banned for an entire year, and I would like to know why...: I am well aware of the strike system and how it works so you don't need to remind me. Recently I reported somebody for harassing me and calling me a racial slur. I used to be friends with this... -
Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7 -
why do you moderate private conversations?
in XBoX Rewards & Socialwhy do you moderate private conversations?: Hello I have one xbox friend ONE. We talk on xbox about games. We had our usual conversation about a game and we both talked about killing things and we both used the same profanity. The...