Why do ”Looking for Group” posts get shared with your friends? More realistically, why is...

Discus and support Why do ”Looking for Group” posts get shared with your friends? More realistically, why is... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve seen this partially answered before, claiming my friends would have to go to their privacy settings in order to not see my LFG posts. But since... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Walker Williams, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Why do ”Looking for Group” posts get shared with your friends? More realistically, why is...

I’ve seen this partially answered before, claiming my friends would have to go to their privacy settings in order to not see my LFG posts.

But since it’s involving MY privacy, why am I not allowed to make it to where my friends cannot see the LFG post? It’s nonsensical.

It also renders the “Offline” mode obsolete if all my friends see me wanting to play a game, regardless if they even play that game or not (they don’t in this case)

I think Xbox needs to update their privacy settings, it shouldn’t be my friends choice whether or not they can see my activity; like I said prior that is nonsensical.

:)

Walker Williams, Jan 25, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

I just want a person to look at my enforcement i can't appeal it, its a false strike please someone review it

Hi Daniel,

since this is a community forum none of us can look into your account or is able to get in contact with the enforcement team.

The only thing we can do is to share our experiences.

So the most often reason why people get a ban without understanding why is that they have used a LfG post for trading or anything else but looking for a group. But I'm just guessing. Could it be that you have recently posted a LfG ?!
  3. Sometimedrop85 Win User

Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

I don’t understand. Milsim/clan group posts IS looking for group. When you make a milsim group post, your specifically looking for a group of players to play like you.

Also, if it’s not solicitation why did the Xbox enforcement team tell me that’s why I was banned?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Assassins Creed Valhalla

Why are you game sharing with your friend?

The home console feature is meant for households with more than one console,not for sharing with your friends which could get you into trouble.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live sharing not working

Why are you sharing with a friend? The home console feature is meant for households with more than one console,it is not for sharing with your friends & can get you into trouble.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox

Hi Shawn Allison,

Why not use the Create a Looking for Group post feature :) I am sure there are plenty of girl
    gamers who will be happy to play the games you mentioned online with you.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

Why do ”Looking for Group” posts get shared with your friends? More realistically, why is...

1. Why do ”Looking for Group” posts get shared with your friends? More realistically, why is... - Similar Threads - Why ”Looking Group”

2. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  3. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  4. Why cant i do anything in the looking for group menu on the xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i do anything in the looking for group menu on the xbox gamebar: First yes everything is fine with my pc but when i click on the looking for group tab on the xbox gamebar i cant do anything like finding games with posts or creating any theres no filter just 2...
  5. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  6. Why cant I post a looking for group post?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I post a looking for group post?: I've tried resetting my connection, soft factory resetting my series x console, tried from my xbox mobile app, everything and it still keeps giving me an error everytime I don't understand why...
  7. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  8. why isnt roblox showing on looking for group xbox gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt roblox showing on looking for group xbox gamebar: im confused and frustrated i just wanna find gaming buddies 167ee53f-ab77-4187-978e-766de912c69a
  9. why cant i use looking for group even after my settings are correct?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i use looking for group even after my settings are correct?: i havent been able to use looking for groups for so long now and i recently found the "issue" inside of the settings but even after fixing it, im still not able to use looking for group. anyway on...
  10. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec