why do i suddenly need to have a pin to connect to my bluetooth controller

Discus and support why do i suddenly need to have a pin to connect to my bluetooth controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/N9Gk98x ef5f7920-0aee-42c5-8f7c-b704c646ca10 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by james malajny, Oct 27, 2019.

1. why do i suddenly need to have a pin to connect to my bluetooth controller

https://imgur.com/a/N9Gk98x

:)

james malajny, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. shyamsundar JI Win User

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Thanks Greg,

but the problem is still unsolved, i tried updating drivers of both bluetooth adapter and xbox controller still the same problem.

i think the problem is my bluetooth adapter is version 5.0. that may be the reason.

And in my brother's laptop it didn't ask any pin, it connected normally without any issue.

Even in my desktop it wont ask for any pin. it will directly shows that error saying " check pin and try connecting again".

please if anyone have bluetooth v5.0 and using the controller with that, confirm it works fine?
  4. NantapeedaSakullertw Win User

Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708

ฉันแค่ต้องการให้ PIN เชื่อมต่อกับบลูทู ธ ของฉันเพื่อให้ฉันสามารถเล่น

เกี่ยวกับ PIN ไม่ต้องใช้บลูทู ธ สำหรับ poder เกม :(

-[Translation - I just want the PIN to connect to my bluetooth so I can play

Regarding the PIN, don't need Bluetooth for game poder :(]
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708

Hi Guiih,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to connect via Bluetooth. There is no pin for controllers Bluetooth. Here is a

guide for connecting controllers
    . Look at the picture to see which controller you have. The bottom design is Bluetooth.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Panno92 Win User

controle de xbox one

Translation:

xbox one controller

I currently bought a bluetooth 5.0 adapter for my computer, and I have an xbox one if I decided to use the controller to play on the pc, and when I went to pair the controller, it was connecting for a long time and then told me to check the pin and try
    again, what should i do?

-------------

Answer:

Hi, what model of the controller do you have? Beacuse the original controller for xbox one does not support bluetooth, only the newer revision after the release of the xbox one S support bluetooth.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...roller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc
Thema:

1. why do i suddenly need to have a pin to connect to my bluetooth controller - Similar Threads - why suddenly need

2. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  3. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  4. why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?: im playing on a pc and using a cable for my controller and it was working fine and the the other day it just stopped working. ive even gone through every cable i have , and its something lik60 or...
  5. Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?: Recently I have been having issues with the audio on my computer. My headphones (Soundcore space one) were working just fine plugged into my Dell S2721HGF. The next time I turned on my computer,...
  6. why is my elite controller not working suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my elite controller not working suddenly: so I've got an Xbox elite controller that I've used with my series S console for about a year now and today it's suddenly stopped working. it'll turn on but the inputs don't do anything unless...
  7. Why is my Xbox suddenly asking me to link my twitch account over and over?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my Xbox suddenly asking me to link my twitch account over and over?: So I’ve been streaming forza motorsports for the last 2 weeks and all of a sudden my Xbox will no longer let me stream. When I start live stream it gives me a QR code and ask me to link so I do,...
  8. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...
  9. Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box: After successfully using the integrated discord on my Xbox for about a year now it all of a sudden stopped working. When I try to open it within Xbox it says you need to relink your account. This...
  10. Why has my weapon loadout on mw3 locked all of a sudden? I’m on level 47

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my weapon loadout on mw3 locked all of a sudden? I’m on level 47: My weapon loadout has locked. I restarted the game and it’s still the same. I am on level 46. MW3 is the game and it was fine earlier. b0a21c04-7ff8-4336-bae4-77b501bf0183