Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

Discus and support Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every other game I play on Black Ops Cold War I meet an outright cheater. Using hacks, aimbotting, head glitching or (rarely now) boosting, so I block... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Skinner1, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

Every other game I play on Black Ops Cold War I meet an outright cheater. Using hacks, aimbotting, head glitching or (rarely now) boosting, so I block them and report them. Yet a week or so later, I am again playing with or against them in a match.

Why don't they stay blocked?? So I can at least enjoy an honest match based on skill.

Is microsoft EVER going to ban these hackers for good?

Why does microsoft allow the use of modded controller systems like Cronus or the Cronus max?

I am an adult with enough cash to buy one of these mods, but I choose NOT to.

I figured that by blocking the hackers I would be in a fair lobby, but without that happening, I will be selling my system and going back to the arcades.

:)

Mark Skinner1, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with other players. Although it's good to block the players that you find there is still a loophole to that feature.

Blocking does not completely guarantee that you will no longer play with these people. It only makes it less likely that you'll match with them. If there are not enough players in the game then you're more likely to get matched again
  3. FavoriteApe3680 Win User

Block cheaters and hackers

Until the system is able to detect cheaters they should install a simple block feature so I don't keep being put in games with cheaters. I tried reporting cheaters many times over and over again but they are still there. Pretty ridiculous that if I want
    to play, I'm being forced to do so with cheaters. Thought they would do something by now and I was initially fooled, like many people were by xbox live stating they had a solution. I don't understand why to play on xbox live I have to play with cheaters.
    Anyone know if PSN block feature is the same as this?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters

Cheaters are losers from the start as they have to rely on bots to play. Just block and report!
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

stop playing games that have a ton of cheaters in them, block, report and move on with your life.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

All of the Forza Horizon Gamers are Cheating. It hurts to see this happening. Sad.

Report and block cheaters thats all you can do...
Thema:

1. Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported? - Similar Threads - Why still end

2. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  3. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  6. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  7. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  8. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  9. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  10. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb