Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this

Discus and support Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all my friends say their online. Every single one of them shows offline. They’re saying it shows me offline as well. They all play PlayStation I play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brrroooo, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Brrroooo
    Brrroooo Guest

Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this

all my friends say their online. Every single one of them shows offline. They’re saying it shows me offline as well. They all play PlayStation I play Xbox. I added them and can still play with them in game but I don’t want my status in game to show offline. I went to the Xbox settings and everything is set to allow and “ show online”

:)

Brrroooo, Dec 4, 2022
  2. AVand22 Win User

Hi All,

I was having the same issue on PS5 where my MW2 status always shows me offline but my PS5 status in set to Online. I could join friends online but they couldn’t send me invites because I always showed as offline. What finally fixed it for me was to login to my Activision account through my PC and web browser. Then on the Activision site I was able to set my profile to “Online” and then back on PS5 and MW2 my status finally was corrected.

Give this a try and let me know if it works for you too. Good luck all :)
  3. MalingaRajapaksha Win User

I have the same problem, and I can’t even join them,
  4. Steelios Win User

Every other game I own and play works perfectly normal, ingame chat and all. I have tried refreshing my router, restarting my console and game over and over. I’ve deleted and redownloaded the game as well. This is simply an error with the game. And a very frustrating one. Maybe once a week does the in game chat. Absolutely ridiculous.
  5. AngryFoal366590 Win User

Xbox Series X here. I've had issues since day 1 release. All my friends show as 9ffline 99% of the time. I have never heard proximity chat and on the rare occasion I here normal mp chat but it's rare. I also get travis/rilea errors as soon as I choose which game mode I want to play. I've reset all audio in xbox and in the game and it's made no difference at all. Frustrating
  6. Edwin Kong Win User

have the exact same problem any solution to fix it?
Thema:

1. Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this - Similar Threads - Why show offline

2. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  3. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  4. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...
  5. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  6. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  7. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  8. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  9. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  10. Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline: For some reason yesterday it showed that I was online untill 3 at midnight when in reality I got off way sooner that that (8:45) idk if this is a glitch or someone else that I don't know of has...