Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig
Discus and support Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Reset absolutely everything and get 1 gig speeds across every device except the series x. It doesn't make any sense. [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DraykeLaveau, Aug 15, 2023.
Thema:
Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig
Loading...
-
Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig - Similar Threads - Why mbps test
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at... -
Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that
in XBoX on ConsolesGreat Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095 -
My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why?
in XBoX on ConsolesMy hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why?: I even changed out my Modem and Router, and still had the same results. Sometimes I'll get much faster results, but most of the time it'll max out at 93.xx mbps. I have tried different DNS servers...