Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system

Discus and support Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system, the has only recently become an issue. Before my headset stayed assigned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xS09xBlurr, May 4, 2019.

1. xS09xBlurr
    xS09xBlurr Guest

Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system, the has only recently become an issue. Before my headset stayed assigned

:)

xS09xBlurr, May 4, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there xS09xBlurr,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue when you are powering your console on. Is this a wireless or a wired headset, and what headset is it that you are attempting to connect.

Go ahead and
    Physically Power Cycle
    your console and then give it another try. Many times a quick power cycle will do the trick.

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
  3. Sgt NELS Win User

Wired Headsets not working

Now I don't know what the problem is. When I plugged my headset into my second controller, I don't think it turned off my Kinect mic because I did not have it assigned to my profile, which is why I saw my mic light up. Now I don't know if it was because
    of the update or not.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I have to re input my wifi password everytime I turn my series S on

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Make sure your Xbox Series S has the latest system update. Go to Settings > System > Console Info & Updates and check for updates. Updating the console to the latest version might resolve any bugs or compatibility issues with your network.

Check your network settings on the Xbox Series S. Go to Settings > Network and verify that the console is set to connect to the correct WiFi network, and that the network status says "Connected".

Make sure your router's firmware is up to date. Sometimes, outdated firmware can cause connectivity issues. You can check the router manufacturer's website for information on how to update the firmware.

Make sure your router's security settings are compatible with the Xbox Series S. You may want to try temporarily disabling the security or creating a separate network specifically for your console if your router has multiple network options.

Try forget your network on your Xbox Series S and setup your network from scratch on your Xbox, this might help.
  5. CaryClark1 Win User

no microphone on child account

I found a workaround. By assigning going to the working child's account, then Setttings : System : Devices & accessories : Headset : and changing 'Assigned to' to the working child's account, the non-working child's account now works. Bizarre. But it fixes
    my problem.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

Hello Lethalizer O! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Series X. When you are resetting it, I presume you are turning it off and then turning it on again?

Does this do the same thing on other TV's? I expect it does but thought I would check.

To rule out software, have you reset the console keeping apps and games by going to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console.
    Choose the option Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system - Similar Threads - Why assign headset

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...