Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

Discus and support Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dewald Steyn1, May 30, 2023.

1. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not own any of these expansion packs and I cannot get access to them.Can I get some help please,this has happened multiple times with other games.Is it a problem in general or only happening to me?

:)

Dewald Steyn1, May 30, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your DLC problem.

If I may ask, did you check your order history to see if they are showing on there as being purchased? And what type of console do you have?

You can check your order history here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

They should reflect on there as being bought if you are on the correct account that purchased them.
  3. AustinMerkel Win User

Destiny 2 no connection to Xbox live store.

Ok, I do currently have both previous expansion packs for Destiny 2. I will check to see when it is fixed.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Where to buy all dlcs for Destiny 2?

Hi Valkyron, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Destiny 2 has several expansion packs that were released over the years.

None of them are discounted currently, I would advise you to wait for a deal, since they usually are really good ones.

The last available expansion is Lightfall and there is a pre-order for The Final Shape which releases soon.

Chronologic these are the major expansions:

Forsaken

Shadowkeep

Beyond Light

The Witch Queen

* 30th Anniversary Pack

Lightfall

The Final Shape

Currently, we can purchase two bundles: Arsenal Pack and Legacy Collection.

Arsenal Pack: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/de...negados-e-pacote-do-30-aniv/9PJNBVPPRPVC/0010

The Arsenal Pack has the Forsaken Expansion and the 30th Anniversary Pack

Legacy Collection: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-colecao-de-classicos-2023/9N3SKMH9JG7R/0010

The Legacy collection has Shadowkeep, Beyond Light, and The Witch Queen expansions.

Then, you can purchase Lightfall and The Final Shape separately.

Lightfall: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-a-queda-da-luz/9P1RVNCQLX0N/0010

The Final Shape: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-a-forma-final/9PG8FLVK6MBB/0017

For more information on the Expansion Packs: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/destiny/buy

I hope this helps.
  5. matteonappa Win User

destiny 2 forsaken

hi and thanks for the reply;

then I own destiny 2 basic version in digital and in addition the two expansions, the 1 and the 2, but forsaken from 40 € on the microsoft store is no longer present and therefore I wanted to buy it from an exetrno seller at the same price but in disk format

my question was what happens if I own destiny 2 in digital format and insert the 70 € collection disk, that is the one with destiny 2 and the 2 expansions plus forsaken,?
  6. jack fresia Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

So I bought the forza horizon 5 ultimate expansion pack and the hot wheels pack will not download but it says I own it.
Thema:

1. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought? - Similar Threads - Why own Destiny

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  4. Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox: My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c
  5. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  6. why is my xbox factory resetting on its own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox factory resetting on its own?: i move around frequently and i bring my series S with me. i first got the console around a year ago and within first week of having it i plugged it in and powered it on just for it to be the...
  7. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  8. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  9. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  10. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...