Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?

Discus and support Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have used the same Xbox on the same account for years and I have never once used a card on it. Yet they are asking me for my address, I have never... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by things-, Jul 26, 2021.

1. things-
    things- Guest

Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?

I have used the same Xbox on the same account for years and I have never once used a card on it. Yet they are asking me for my address, I have never and will never use my card on my Xbox but they need that so they can make sure nobody steals my card info for purchases on Xbox? Also what is stopping me from putting in a fake address? So my question is why, and my comment is its kinda dumb how easily it can be faked

:)

things-, Jul 26, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because your address needs to be the billing address on your card

You can use a PayPal account

Game Pass and Gold require a payment method to subscribe to them
  3. Doctor Who TJ Win User

Auto Renewal and different Email address!p

I shall. But any idea why is it giving me a different e-mail address to my account. Because the second e-mail that it's presenting me with has nothing to do with my account?
  4. Stromberg s04 Win User

Suspended from sending Messages

And, I cant Apply for Review (whatever that is), it sends me back to the main page..

Why is it not possible to just mail the Suspension Date in the First EMail ??

Microsoft, seriously LOL!
  5. HussainKapadia Win User

Warranty issue with my xbox one s

thanks for the help. means when my Xbox needs servicing if have to mail them that my Xbox one Requires servicing and they will send me a mail stating that i need to mail them my receipt which i received from amazon.
  6. YesNo4 Win User

Cheating xbox tampering

Ok.

They must have a back log of 8 years or so.

Its ok. I do my job. Xbox is not doing there job. I pay for a product with there rules. I follow them. But yet they dont follow there own rules.

Its Not right. I need a Physical address where I can mail Xbox.

Can you give me that please
Thema:

1. Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever? - Similar Threads - Why need address

2. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  3. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  4. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  5. Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:: Why do I need to install games via online like- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Planet Coaster Walking Dead Destinies Jurassic world Evolution 2 c6839a48-e4f5-42bf-8ab0-ad59478ae1af
  6. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  7. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f
  8. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...
  9. Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...: Please contact me at [mod removed - personal information] 81c7a520-d725-4133-9280-61ecb09af3ad
  10. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...