Why do I keep receiving used XBOX elite series 2 controllers from Microsoft?

Discus and support Why do I keep receiving used XBOX elite series 2 controllers from Microsoft? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm on my second xbox elite series 2 controller. The first one I sent back because I unboxed it and noticed blemishes all over the underside of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by P. O., Jun 7, 2023.

1. P. O.
    P. O. Guest

I'm on my second xbox elite series 2 controller. The first one I sent back because I unboxed it and noticed blemishes all over the underside of the grips (seemed like a refurbished product). I called support, and they apologized and sent me a new one. Well lone behold, the second one arrived with the same issue. I've read on the forums that these controllers have had QC issues, so not sure if I keep playing this carousel of replacing the controller until one arrives unblemished or ditch Microsoft all together.

:)

P. O., Jun 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

They do typically send refurbished back and not brand new. So it's up to you if you want to continue to try to return them to see if you get a better one or not.
  3. P. O. Win User

They do typically send refurbished back and not brand new. So it's up to you if you want to continue to try to return them to see if you get a better one or not.
    Appreciate your response.

What a sad business.

Will return and try one of the retailers.
  4. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  5. Brian Byrne1 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Do you happen to use a Microsoft Elite Series 2 controller? I do and there was a controller update, and that's when I started having issues.
  6. Brian Byrne1 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Do you happen to use a Microsoft Elite Series 2 controller? I do and there was a controller update, and that's when I started having issues.
Thema:

1. Why do I keep receiving used XBOX elite series 2 controllers from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why keep receiving

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  5. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  6. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  7. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  8. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  9. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  10. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e