why do I keep losing my money

Discus and support why do I keep losing my money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last 2 updates I have been having problems with my powercard numbers just before the game play it say connection problems then goes right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coleen1023, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Coleen1023
    Coleen1023 Guest

Since the last 2 updates I have been having problems with my powercard numbers just before the game play it say connection problems then goes right back to where you pick the numbers. The problem is it takes the money even though I didnt get to play. I have
    lost thousands from this. I was hoping this would be fixed. I really love playing bingo but the constant errors are really to much. Could you please reinburse me for all the money I lost. If not I will have to find another place to play bingo

:)

Coleen1023, Mar 29, 2016
  2. Why do I keep losing connection?

Hey there IIRenegade227! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand how frustrating this can be!

Want to go ahead & make sure our bases are covered for this disconnection issue.

When you get a chance, let's go ahead & try out our
    disconnection
    troubleshooter which has been known to help users in the past.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!

Mister Kernel, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Why do I keep losing connection?

Why do I keep losing connection to just my xbox. I have connection to everything g else but my xbox. I have just over a week before my 30 day return is up. If I hve yo take my xbox back because of connection issues I will honestly be bri going back a brand
    new ps4

IIRenegade227, Mar 29, 2016
  4. BazementGremlin Win User

Any Shark Sightings?

Do you lose money for getting eaten by the shark? Frankly, I'm getting tired of losing all my money to stupid deaths. I haven't been able to buy the airplane hanger (or any place for that matter) because I keep losing money to stupid random deaths. :-(
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Why do I keep losing connection?

Hey there IIRenegade227! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand how frustrating this can be!

Want to go ahead & make sure our bases are covered for this disconnection issue.

When you get a chance, let's go ahead & try out our
    disconnection
    troubleshooter which has been known to help users in the past.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Is MS making a mistake on price?

They'd be crazy not to keep it where it is. Even if they're losing money per console (don't know if they are) but most consoles do lose money per unit sold. They make money on software anyway.
  7. FirstRespond3r Win User

Comcast is the cause behind the Xbox One's HBO GO delay, but the app will be released soon

Why doesn't Comcast want to authenticate? Do they lose money or something?
  8. Nirnroots Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

why would Microsoft do this in the end they would just lose money anyways
Thema:

1. why do I keep losing my money - Similar Threads - why keep losing

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  7. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  8. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  9. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  10. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....