Why do I keep losing my bad *** points on Borderland 2 when I play online?

Discus and support Why do I keep losing my bad *** points on Borderland 2 when I play online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know why when I get at least 30,000 bad *** points and I decide to play online with some friends, I lose half of my points? This has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TornExpression, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Why do I keep losing my bad *** points on Borderland 2 when I play online?

Does anyone know why when I get at least 30,000 bad *** points and I decide to play online with some friends, I lose half of my points? This has happened to me three times at least. Does anyone have any suggestions? I saved to the cloud online so I wouldn't
    lose any of my progress. I play from it. Would this cause a problem?

:)

TornExpression, Dec 1, 2014
  2. How do I keep losing Bad *** Points?

Level

• Does anyone know why when I get at least 30,000 bad *** points and I decide to play online with some friends, I lose half of my points? This has happened to me three times at least. Does anyone have any suggestions? I saved to the cloud online so I wouldn't
      lose any of my progress. I play from it. Would this cause a problem? Am I not doing something right?

TornExpression, Dec 1, 2014
  3. Coleen1023
    Coleen1023 Guest
    why do I keep losing my money

Since the last 2 updates I have been having problems with my powercard numbers just before the game play it say connection problems then goes right back to where you pick the numbers. The problem is it takes the money even though I didnt get to play. I have
    lost thousands from this. I was hoping this would be fixed. I really love playing bingo but the constant errors are really to much. Could you please reinburse me for all the money I lost. If not I will have to find another place to play bingo

Coleen1023, Dec 1, 2014
  4. Fatmanskinnny Win User

OffLine Account

Sorry I wasnt specific enough about my problem, I used to play online quite a bit but I stopped because I was no longer able to connect to the internet. I played offline for about 2 years then just recently discovered when I tried reconnecting there was
    a problem with my profile, I want to keep my points and if I download my profile from the last time I succesfuly connected I wil lose them, how do I avoid this?
  5. YellowJacket LE Win User

Why do you like the Borderlands games?

Omg Lei you have to play Borderlands right now lol Loot loot loot couch co-op and more loot. Borderlands is just so much fun and hilarious. Borderlands 2 is my absolute favorite of the series. 1 and 2 are must plays but I will admit I'm still trying to get
    into the Borderlands: Pre-Sequel...it's a love\hate relationship.
  6. paradox 183 Win User

Think I may be losing my gaming mojo, help?

I lost my gaming mojo, ( well, 360 mojo at least ) a good few months ago after playing BF3 for a good few weeks.

Its happened before, and will happen again so im not at all bothered about my lack of console playing atm. Once Borderlands 2 hits, i imagine i'll be back on 24/7 for months on end, but until then, i'll stick with playing EVE Online for my gaming kicks.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

How Do I Enable Cloud Saves On My XBox One

The instructions about enabling Cloud save that way are for a real Xbox 360 console. The Xbox One doesn't have such a setting, as all savegames are ALWAYS saved to the cloud if you have an online connection.

Are you playing Borderlands 2 as a Xbox 360 backwards compatible title, or are you playing it from the Handsome Jack collection for the Xbox One?

Or have you played Borderlands 2 on your 360 and wish to import your character into the Handsome Jack Collection?

The Xbox One stores games into the cloud automatically. And on Xbox 360 backwards compatible titles, only the Cloud storage is available to choose from.

So if you have a working online connection, your games are already synced to the cloud.

However, if you wish to transition from Xbox 360 Borderlands to Handsome Jack, you need to make sure your Borderlands 2 game is up to date, then follow the instructions here: https://www.gearboxsoftware.com/2015/03/cross-save-in-borderlands-the-handsome-collection-updated/
  8. dupbe3f1848-83e7-475 Win User

So this game is retroactive towards dashboarding.

But if I dashboard when I'm losing and doing bad I keep my K/D and I would have gotten a loss anyway
Thema:

Why do I keep losing my bad *** points on Borderland 2 when I play online?

1. Why do I keep losing my bad *** points on Borderland 2 when I play online? - Similar Threads - Why keep losing

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  7. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  8. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  9. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  10. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....