Why do I keep losing connection?

Discus and support Why do I keep losing connection? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do I keep losing connection to just my xbox. I have connection to everything g else but my xbox. I have just over a week before my 30 day return is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIRenegade227, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Why do I keep losing connection?

Why do I keep losing connection to just my xbox. I have connection to everything g else but my xbox. I have just over a week before my 30 day return is up. If I hve yo take my xbox back because of connection issues I will honestly be bri going back a brand
    new ps4

:)

IIRenegade227, Apr 24, 2018
  2. Coleen1023
    Coleen1023 Guest
    why do I keep losing my money

Since the last 2 updates I have been having problems with my powercard numbers just before the game play it say connection problems then goes right back to where you pick the numbers. The problem is it takes the money even though I didnt get to play. I have
    lost thousands from this. I was hoping this would be fixed. I really love playing bingo but the constant errors are really to much. Could you please reinburse me for all the money I lost. If not I will have to find another place to play bingo

Coleen1023, Apr 24, 2018
  3. why do i keep losing the signal

cannot set up my xbox dragon age origins as I lose the internet

got to sit less than 5 feet from the router for my laptop

the router never serves more 2 devices at a time

what is all this new information about the router filtering out my xbox console

TigerCLaws6478, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Why do I keep losing connection?

Hey there IIRenegade227! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand how frustrating this can be!

Want to go ahead & make sure our bases are covered for this disconnection issue.

When you get a chance, let's go ahead & try out our
    disconnection
    troubleshooter which has been known to help users in the past.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!

Mister Kernel, Apr 25, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Hey there IIRenegade227! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand how frustrating this can be!

Want to go ahead & make sure our bases are covered for this disconnection issue.

When you get a chance, let's go ahead & try out our
    disconnection
    troubleshooter which has been known to help users in the past.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!
  6. onyxishere Win User

Why do I keep losing connection to Xbox live

7. LeeBall24 Win User

I am repeatedly getting kicked from the servers

I keep losing connection to server on Forza Horizon 4 on PC. Anyone know why?
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I keep losing connection

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ben

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    When this issue started to happen?
    Are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    May I know if you tried using a different wifi network to see how it goes?
    And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed.

In the meantime please tell me what's saying next/under NAT type:
    Open the Xbox Console Companion app (if you don't have it, look for it on the store) > Settings > Network
  9. crazydude1965 Win User

I keep losing connection

If you can wire up your laptop using rj45 cable you might find it works better hard wired as opposed to wireless
Thema:

1. Why do I keep losing connection? - Similar Threads - Why keep losing

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  7. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  8. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  9. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  10. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....