Why do I keep losing connection to Xbox live

Discus and support Why do I keep losing connection to Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live while trying to join game, but I am still connected to Xbox live and unable to select my profile to sign in.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MJxpress, Apr 26, 2017.

1. MJxpress
    MJxpress Guest

I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live while trying to join game, but I am still connected to Xbox live and unable to select my profile to sign in. This has been going on for 3 days now and I want to play with people online. I reset my router and unhooked
    and disconnected everything requiring internet in hopes that it would work... my console automatically signs me into Xbox live, I can get into the game to where it's looking for a game to join, and once I even got to start a match of Domination, then I'm suddenly
    disconnected from xbox live; but open the main menu and it says I'm connected and signed in??? Help

:)

MJxpress, Apr 26, 2017
  2. Why do I keep losing connection?

Hey there IIRenegade227! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand how frustrating this can be!

Want to go ahead & make sure our bases are covered for this disconnection issue.

When you get a chance, let's go ahead & try out our
    disconnection
    troubleshooter which has been known to help users in the past.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!

Mister Kernel, Apr 26, 2017
  3. Why do I keep losing connection?

Why do I keep losing connection to just my xbox. I have connection to everything g else but my xbox. I have just over a week before my 30 day return is up. If I hve yo take my xbox back because of connection issues I will honestly be bri going back a brand
    new ps4

IIRenegade227, Apr 26, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Apr 26, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Mister Kernel Win User

Why do I keep losing connection?

Hey there IIRenegade227! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand how frustrating this can be!

Want to go ahead & make sure our bases are covered for this disconnection issue.

When you get a chance, let's go ahead & try out our
    disconnection
    troubleshooter which has been known to help users in the past.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!
  7. CapBoom82 Win User

I keep losing connection to xbox live.

I am having this issue as well. First thought that it was something to do with the Netflix and other vid apps that were having issues recently. But it's to the point now where it will say disconnected from internet every hour. I've tried a wired connection
    now and it's running fine, but somewhat defeats the point. First my Kinect dies and now this...
  8. incarnated01 Win User

Do I need to write obscenities to get someone's attention????
  9. MOOPY SOUP Win User

This also has been a recent issue for and it is starting to get really annoying. It is obviously a console issue with the internal wireless. I will randomly lose connection on the Xbox and will automatically think it is an internet issue, but it is not.
    I think we all have ran into another issue with the XB1. I will no longer "beta test" a next-gen console. I hope Microsoft acknowledges this as an issue and offers to fix the system...for free.
Thema:

1. Why do I keep losing connection to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Why keep losing

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  7. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  8. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  9. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  10. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....