why do i keep lagging on fortnite when i’m playing on xbox. I have next gen and everytime i...

Discus and support why do i keep lagging on fortnite when i’m playing on xbox. I have next gen and everytime i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for some reason on xbox whenever i’m playing fortnite, I lag so much where the game is unplayable when im about to land. I’ve heard other people have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bryson Hicks, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Bryson Hicks
    Bryson Hicks Guest

why do i keep lagging on fortnite when i’m playing on xbox. I have next gen and everytime i...

for some reason on xbox whenever i’m playing fortnite, I lag so much where the game is unplayable when im about to land. I’ve heard other people have this problem on xbox to. I don’t know if this is some sort of tactic for us to spend money to buy the new gen consoles but it’s very annoying and I would like to know why this is happening.

:)

Bryson Hicks, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

why do i keep lagging on fortnite when i’m playing on xbox. I have next gen and everytime i land i lag where the game is unplayable.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Bryson, as Fortnite is a 100% online game, some things can influence lag when playing.

The first thing that is most difficult to know if the lag is due to the processing or the network, if you are playing via Wi-Fi, the ideal is to try switching to the network cable or for greater connection stability.

The time you play can also influence, night times tend to have more network traffic not only on the internet as a whole but also more people playing Fortnite.

I don't know if you have Series S or X, but always have good disk space available and also try to clear the cache on the console.

Another thing that can help is to remove the games you have in quick resume.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on
  3. Murderstyle75 Win User

Digital Accounts Roll Over?

I don't think it's about whether it is in their best interest or not. I think its more about whether it will work or not. Why dumb fown a console to stay in the last gen when you can push it to its fullest for the next gen? If your that concerned, keep your
    Xbox 360. That's what I plan on doing no matter which next gen console I decide to go with.
  4. markSanchez5 Win User

Xbox Series X controller input lag

I’m having the same issue. It’s so annoying. That’s why I bought the series s, I didn’t expect this from a next Gen console!
  5. Chase Harris1 Win User

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

I’m on a Xbox 1 and the only other game I’ve played is Fortnite. I’m not sure if it’s the email that isn’t working or the fact I can’t press next on that screen.
  6. Customgamer18 Win User

When is Xbox Ones next big announcement coming?

For me I don't understand why people are so excited for the streaming service for Playstaion. The reason why I bought an Xbox one was to play the new next gen games. I don't have any interest in streaming games on my xbox one that are old 360 games. If
    I wanted to keep playing my 360 games I would have held off buying the xbox one. I still have my 360 but don't play it anymore. I guess I completely miss the point of this streaming service. We are in the next gen trying to play last gen all over again...
    PASS.
Thema:

1. why do i keep lagging on fortnite when i’m playing on xbox. I have next gen and everytime i... - Similar Threads - why keep lagging

2. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  3. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  4. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  9. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  10. My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??: When Ever I play a Game No matter what type of game low graphics games or High Graphics Game it's lagging I am Cleaning Up my Laptop Every Week(Recycle Bin, Temp files, Unwanted Files, etc..) I...