Why do i keep getting the "we cant save more data for this game or app" message?

Discus and support Why do i keep getting the "we cant save more data for this game or app" message? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why do i keep getting the "we cant save more data for this game or app" message for Cyberpunk, or any other game, it asks me which save data i would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TitusClemens, Feb 22, 2023.

1. TitusClemens
    TitusClemens Guest

Why do i keep getting the "we cant save more data for this game or app" message?

Why do i keep getting the "we cant save more data for this game or app" message for Cyberpunk, or any other game, it asks me which save data i would like to use, so i choose the cloud data because that is where my progress is,but it gets to 7% and gives the error , the cloud data is around 370 mega bytes, and i should have the space, i cleared like 50 gigs of reserved game space, and about 30 megs of local save data on other games, most of my games only have about 4 - 19 megs of save data on them and in total dont amount to anywhere near 300 ,so what is causing this error? do captures take up this same type of space? or what? reinstalling my games is not an option, (i am living in a hotel with a top download speed of 10mbps, and no i wont be able to move for a while) this is a really frustrating issue im on a Series S, error code (0x80830003)

:)

TitusClemens, Feb 22, 2023
  2. TitusClemens Win User

ive tried all this, all my games take up combined local save space of 20mb i need 370mb, as for regular storage it says 95.4 gb is free, its not just. cyberpunk issue, its across any game i try to save
  3. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

The "we can't save more data for this game or app" message on your Xbox Series S could be caused by a few different things:

Insufficient storage space: Even if you've cleared up space on your console, it's possible that you still don't have enough available storage to save your game progress. Make sure you have enough free space to accommodate the game's save files and any additional content that may be associated with it.

Cloud storage issues: It's possible that there's an issue with your Xbox Live account or with the cloud storage service that's preventing you from saving your game progress. Try signing out of your account and then signing back in to see if that resolves the issue.

Corrupted game files: If there's a problem with the game files themselves, you may not be able to save your progress. In this case, you may need to reinstall the game or try resetting your console to its factory settings.

Network issues: Slow or unstable internet connection can cause issues with cloud saves. Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection to upload/download the save files.

Game-specific issue: The issue may be specific to Cyberpunk or the game you are playing. Try contacting the game's support team for assistance.

Regarding captures, while they do take up storage space, they are usually not significant enough to cause this error. If none of the above solutions work, you may need to reach out to Xbox support for further assistance.
  4. iTsFx Win User

Anything else I can help you with?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

My apex legends keeps saying that it is corrupt and has no saved data or reserved space i have tryed uuninstalling and reinstall ing about 6 times

Hello Chelleym,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand your save file is corrupt and cant get rid of the error. There is a save file on the cloud, this one could be why you keep getting this error. However, if we delete the cloud save it is possible
    you could have to start over. On Apex though I do think it is also saved on the game server as well. To delete the cloud save, you will go to my games and apps>highlight Apex legends>hit the start or menu button> go to manage game. Then go down to save data>
    you will see a reserved save and your profile save>hit A on your profile save> select delete from everywhere.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

"We can't save more data for this game or app"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

May I know if you tried deleting some cloud data from another games to see if that makes the trick?

Also, is this happening with all your games?

Or only with the ones you described ?
Thema:

1. Why do i keep getting the "we cant save more data for this game or app" message? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  5. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  6. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  7. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  8. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  9. Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302: I keep getting an error code 0x89245302 when I try to purchase something on Xbox , I’ve tried switching different cards and still shows up same error c2b516fd-28cd-4ff7-8cb0-5e8c4c6b76ec
  10. Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??: When I jumped on my xbox series s today after work, I've noticed that when I press the Xbox button my controller and headset but just disconnect for a bit and then reconnect, anyone else having...