Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?

Discus and support Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It’s not my fault that I’m a girl and guys are reporting me because I can’t play with them/ didn’t invite them. c7a8eb1b-3383-4ede-9de1-32482669f3b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tsulani3125, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Tsulani3125
    Tsulani3125 Guest

It’s not my fault that I’m a girl and guys are reporting me because I can’t play with them/ didn’t invite them.

:)

Tsulani3125, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tsulani3125, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service and is not possible for us to access to your account and enforcement details.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Why do i get banned for making a group post?

The enforcement team don't use the forums so there is nothing anyone here can do.

You should be able to re take the quiz for a case review after 24 hours.

All the answers are in the code of conduct or on the enforcement site.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Why do i get banned for making a group post?

5. Travis Russell Win User

Xbox communication bans on my account are so ridiculous

BRO WHAT ARE U EVEN SAYING EVERYONE TRADES IN A GAME CALLED “ROCKET LEAGUE” it’s APART OF THE GAME AND IM THE ONLY ONE GETTING BANNED FOR IT IF U WOULD VIEW THE GROUP POST WVERYONE IS TRADING GROUP POST IS TO FIND NEW PEOPLE RIGHT? WHY CAN U NOT DO THAT IM SELLING ITEMS FOR IN game currency. NOTHING IS WRONG THERE IF IM GETTING BANNEDWHY ISNT EVERYONE ELSE? That doesn’t make sense I can’t trade my items for other items in a game. Always getting communication bans please fix your bannsystem I believe there’s people spam reporting my post because I shouldn’t be getting banned doesn’t make sense
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why do i get a warning for making a group post?

LFG posts are only meant for looking for people to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade,etc. anything in them is not allowed.
Thema:

1. Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  3. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  4. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  5. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  6. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  7. Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302: I keep getting an error code 0x89245302 when I try to purchase something on Xbox , I’ve tried switching different cards and still shows up same error c2b516fd-28cd-4ff7-8cb0-5e8c4c6b76ec
  8. Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??: When I jumped on my xbox series s today after work, I've noticed that when I press the Xbox button my controller and headset but just disconnect for a bit and then reconnect, anyone else having...
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  10. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060