Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?

Discus and support Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last weekend I spent over an hour on the phone with about 7 support people trying to get the Jigsaw Premium to play without ads. This has been a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrimHarp0707, Feb 14, 2017.

1. PrimHarp0707
    PrimHarp0707 Guest

Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?

Last weekend I spent over an hour on the phone with about 7 support people trying to get the Jigsaw Premium to play without ads. This has been a problem since i paid for it in October. After being on the phone with various people I finally got disconnected.
    Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

:)

PrimHarp0707, Feb 14, 2017
  2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

SINCE I HAVE THE PREMIUM EDITION WHY AM I STILL GETTING ADS. ISN'T THAT WHY I PAID SO I WOULDN'T GET ADS?????????

CAN SOMEONE FROM MICROSOFT EXPLAIN THIS TO ME???????

VicariousWhale6, Feb 14, 2017
  3. Had problem with ads rendering MS Jigsaw unusable. Upgraded to premium.

paid to upgrade to premium of MS jigsaw because otherwise couldn't tolerate ads rendering system unusable. Now I still get the ads despite having paid to eliminate. Jigsaw unusable despite having paid to upgrade. Seems to reflect on Microsoft in general.
    Reluctant to deal with MS; may switch completely to Apple products if not resolved

DueWizard858857, Feb 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there PrimHarp0707.

Is it possible that you were signed in with a different account when you purchased Premium? If so, try signing out of your current account and sign in with an account that you have used previously.

Mister Maka, Feb 15, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there PrimHarp0707.

Is it possible that you were signed in with a different account when you purchased Premium? If so, try signing out of your current account and sign in with an account that you have used previously.
  6. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  7. SylviaWingatevn Win User

issues with my premium subscription

I have paid for premium membership twice and still get ads. Sometimes they are cut short but other times the full page of the ad pops up. I don't know what to do about it. I had the premium membership then my computer had to be reset and when I got my
    solitaire games back the ads started again. So I paid a second time and still get ads. What do I do? I'm not paying again!
  8. ShepsJumper144 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw collections have disappeared.

I have Premium Classic Jigsaw and have this issue as well. Two days ago I purchased three collections with "gold" and they downloaded. The next day or so, ALL of my "purchased" collections disappeared. Why has this issue not been answered??? I paid for
    the premium version with my REAL money (because the ads were causing major freezes and driving me to distraction. And now I can no longer finish the collections I've built up over the past several months. I've tried to contact MS Games directly--no go. A
    virtual assistant sent me back to the forums, and I don't see this helping--yet. Please help us get our collections back!
  9. nN3AabARAb Win User

I have paid for Premium why do I still get ads?

Developer issue for the game, if developed by Microsoft consider consulting customer support.
Thema:

1. Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  5. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  6. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  7. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  8. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  9. Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302: I keep getting an error code 0x89245302 when I try to purchase something on Xbox , I’ve tried switching different cards and still shows up same error c2b516fd-28cd-4ff7-8cb0-5e8c4c6b76ec
  10. Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??: When I jumped on my xbox series s today after work, I've noticed that when I press the Xbox button my controller and headset but just disconnect for a bit and then reconnect, anyone else having...