Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...

Discus and support Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since last week xbox requires me to sign into my account with email and then password every timei use my xbox live acount - yet it then refuses to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BadderBroom75, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...

Since last week xbox requires me to sign into my account with email and then password every timei use my xbox live acount - yet it then refuses to recognise my valid password (which works when i log in anywhere else)?

Xbox support is useless. Spent 2.5 hours on chat with them and they cant even understand the problem let alone fix it!

The only thing they ssid was to log into2 accounts simultaneously without explaining how that's even possible on the xbox?!?

According to their agents, the UK must be sonewhere in the US - durrhhhh!!

:)

BadderBroom75, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Xbox live connection

Why do I have to always test my Xbox live connection first when I want to connect to Xbox live. It won't automatically sign me in anymore it says it can't connect. But when I run an Xbox live test it connects fine and then I can sign in no problem. This
    happens every single time I go to sign into Xbox now.

BriizyBeGigglin, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Restart Problem

Every time I log into Xbox live it won't work right away in when preforming activities with other players (parties, matchmaking, hosting a match making lobby etc). Always

after I turn on my xbox I have to wait for this disconnection of xbox live to be able to use functions with other players. After my Xbox Live disconnects and I sign back in my

Xbox Live works as normal. Does anyone know why this is happening or have an idea? Help would be greatly appreciated.

TechHelpOMGEEE, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...

Im not sure, but make sure everything is correct and also tag the remember box.

JoshingRobin50, Jun 19, 2018
  5. JoshingRobin50 Win User

Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my password?

Im not sure, but make sure everything is correct and also tag the remember box.
  6. OldeRaider Win User

Managing My Live account

I started my Xbox 360 and it asked if I wanted to add my other email to my account. It showed it on the screen so I said OK. If I try to sign in on my computer I tried using the email that I linked to my live account and used the same password I use on the
    360. It wouldn't let me do it. Why ask to link the other email if it won't work?
  7. HeelTaker Win User

Unique password for Xbox Live sign in?

You will always on any device have to do a one time only sign in with your password. If you are security conscious you'd recognise the vulnrability of your suggestion. Say someone gained access to your email and noticed your account with Microsoft,
    they could attempt to sign in getting a "one time only password".
    Which is why I said the one time password would be sent to your Live email as well as a code to your 2 factor device of choice. Also, if someone had access to my email, them getting onto my Xbox Live account would be the absolute least of my worries...
  8. IGutlessIWonder Win User

Sign-in issue

That link did not help... at all. I'm talking about my 360 not my microsoft account, I never added anything from anywhere for my xbox to ask me my e-mail and password. I do not know why any of this crap is coming up in the first place when I sign in to xbox
    live, I never changed anything about my security proofs. Why does it keep asking me for my Microsoft account and password to sign in to xbox live EVERY time???? This is becoming a f*cking nuisance. Xbox has a dashboard update, something on my end gets messed
    up every time. Whether it's this bullsh*t about signing in, my DLC not working, even though it's already on my hard drive. my game taking forever to load up, my game not wanting to load up, my xbox freezing, my saved games not working, needing to re-download
    everything for no damn reason.

I don't want to jump through 4,000 loop holes to get to one god damn spot. Alls I want is for my xbox to stop asking me the same *** thing every *** time I sign in to xbox *** live. I really don't understand how that link helps with any of that. I can't
    do it on my console because it tells me to go to xbox.com for more information.
  9. Asparae x Win User

Connecting to Internet but not to Xbox Live

I had the same kind of problem too. Every time I start up my Xbox, it keeps telling me that I'm signed in to the console, but not Xbox Live. I have a good internet connection to the console but it won't let me connect (it keeps telling me that I have an
    IP address or DNS server error whenever I test the connection) until I unplug and plug my modem and router back in. It's been going on for a past month.

Any reasons why this frequently happens every time? And what can I do so that this won't happen again?
Thema:

Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...

1. Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ... - Similar Threads - Why have2 sign

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  8. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  9. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  10. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...