why do I have to suffer?

Discus and support why do I have to suffer? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Xbox I own a club. and it's pretty big right now we're at 2800 numbers and it's completely based off offensive content which with all means has no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MainPineapple24, Apr 1, 2018.

  1. why do I have to suffer?


    On Xbox I own a club. and it's pretty big right now we're at 2800 numbers and it's completely based off offensive content which with all means has no intention of harming anybody's feelings and lately I got a background for the club which was supposed to
    be funny in the eyes of my people but somebody reported even though it's strict rule the club is do not report to xbox if there is an issue reported to an admin now I have a suspension and cannot customize my club for a few days why do I have to suffer for
    something like this?

    :)
     
    MainPineapple24, Apr 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Why do I have to wait?

    I just purchased a three month gold live membership for my Xbox. And now on the receipt it's saying I have to wait at least 24 hours until I can activate it. Can someone tell me why I don't wanna wait 24 just to put a code in. It also says if you try punching
    in the code it'll make it void and unable to use, it also states that it's not refundable. So tell me 'genius' Microsoft shouldn't the card be activated exactly when it's paid for?
     
    TwirlyApollo183, Apr 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Why do I have to call you...?

    Perfect example of another idiot who did not read the contracts he so readily agreed to...And OP it is the way it is because this is how MS chooses to do business. If you do not like it then you are free to go elsewhere for your
    gaming needs.
     
    Temhotabot, Apr 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    why do I have to suffer?

    Because even though you created those rules for your club, you still have to follow the code of conduct.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 1, 2018
    #4
  5. I suppose you are right
     
    MainPineapple24, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. MainPineapple24 Win User

    why do I have to suffer?

    Because even though you created those rules for your club, you still have to follow the code of conduct.
    I suppose you are right
  7. Smwutches Win User

    why do I have to suffer?

    Because even though you created those rules for your club, you still have to follow the code of conduct.
  8. Monsterbishi Win User

    MUST READ sad if if true

    Why do we have to suffer these threads?
  9. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

    do you think xbox has already lost this coming gen

    Whatever you guys do, DO NOT get their new Cantina Steak burrito. You must not suffer as I have suffered.
  10. Esteban Cejas Win User

    Avoid banning on Xbox live

    Hello

    I'm not suffering any punishment so it happened?

    Black ops 2 is an old game and that's why it is full of hackers.

    I'm afraid of suffering some kind of ban. That's why I did this question
Thema:

why do I have to suffer?

Loading...
  1. why do I have to suffer? - Similar Threads - why suffer

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why do Xbox like making innocent people suffer

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Xbox like making innocent people suffer: How is Xbox/ Microsoft one of the biggest companies but to lazy and greedy to invest some time to improve the support system. Can’t contact the enforcement team for help they would rather rob...