Why do I have to rebuy gta5

Discus and support Why do I have to rebuy gta5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So around this time last year I bought gta5 and deleted it because I didn’t really like and my friends weren’t playing so I just deleted it But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LouisShiels, Dec 31, 2021.

  1. LouisShiels
    LouisShiels Guest

    Why do I have to rebuy gta5


    So around this time last year I bought gta5 and deleted it because I didn’t really like and my friends weren’t playing so I just deleted it

    But lately my friends are playing races and I excepted to play with them but when I went to re download the game but I haven’t been able to find it in my library any where and when I went to the Microsoft store I can’t install it because it isnt sold separately

    This has also happened with other rockstar games such as red dead redemption 2

    :)
     
    LouisShiels, Dec 31, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Why do I have to rebuy gta5

    Do you have the Xbox app? Go into the app and click on profile then click on games you own then click on the game you purchased and choose the console you want to download it to.

    If you don't find it there, use the search button on the app to search for the game title. It'll show up for sure.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Why do I have to rebuy gta5

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Does the purchase show as complete here? https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

    If it doesn't show there then it means you didn't own the game and played it off Game Pass. GTA 5 was included in Game Pass for a long time and was removed a few months ago.

    As for Red Dead Redemption, So here's what happened. RDR has 2 versions on the store. The Story and the Online. The Online is the base game and without it, you can't play the Story mode. Now what happened was, the Online was on Game Pass for a long time so all players needed to do was purchase the Story edition to play.

    Now the Online was removed from Game Pass recently, making the Story Mode unplayable. In order to access the Story again, you'll need to purchase the base game, once that's done, you'll be good to go.
  4. Ivan Bitencourt. Win User

    Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock

    Hi , Kyle

    I am Ivan, I will help you with this.

    Unfortunately if you have Minecraft in the beedrock version for the xbox console it only serves in the console version, understand the beedrock version it has a cross-platform function and you can play with people from different platforms but just because you have it on one platform you It doesn't have it on all platforms, you bought it for the Xbox console, it will only work for the Xbox console.

    While you can use the same account to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on multiple platforms, the game itself needs to be purchased separately for each.

    Only if you have the ultimate gamepass that can be used on the console and PC version, otherwise you will not have to buy the game again on the PC version.

    Credits.: CarTzy

    Hope this helps.

    If you find the answer helpful, please mark it as an answer.

    Independent Advisor - Community

    Thanks
  5. Kathy A. Win User

    Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock

    Hello Kyle McCall,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    Minecraft Bedrock Edition is a separate version of the game from Minecraft Java Edition, and it is not possible to transfer ownership of the game between platforms. This means if you already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox, you can sign into your Microsoft account on your PC and see if you can play with it. However, if you have had the latest version of Minecraft for Xbox, as stated on this support article, that version will not work on PC. Link: Different Minecraft Editions | Minecraft Help

    To ensure we can further assist you, can we ask for the error message you're getting? It seems like your screenshot is not showing the message.

    We look forward for your reply.

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why do I have to rebuy my games

    if you sign in with the same account, all your games should be available to you.
Thema:

Why do I have to rebuy gta5

Loading...
  1. Why do I have to rebuy gta5 - Similar Threads - Why rebuy gta5

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock: I own minecraft bedrock on my xbox and wanted to play it on my pc but the only problem about it is I have to buy it again even though my account is connected to the launcher. Is there a way I...