Why do I have to pay to play GTA Online on only one of my Xbox ones?

Discus and support Why do I have to pay to play GTA Online on only one of my Xbox ones? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two Xbox ones. On my newer one, I am able to play GTA online just fine. On the same account, I am not able to play GTA online without paying...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deathfist08, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Deathfist08
    Deathfist08 Guest

I have two Xbox ones. On my newer one, I am able to play GTA online just fine. On the same account, I am not able to play GTA online without paying... Help?

:)

Deathfist08, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Deathfist08 Win User

Is there any way for me to use Xbox live on two different Xboxes?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Xbox 1 - The console where you can play the game online without any issues.

Xbox 2 - The Xbox where you can't play the game online.

This means that on the Xbox 1 one account is set as Home Xbox wherein it has an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

An Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play a paid online multiplayer game.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Yes, if you purchase the Xbox Live Gold subscription on your account you can use it on any console you wanted.

Also, If you're looking to use the Xbox Live Gold that is being shared with you, I apologize but an account can only be set as Home Xbox to one device at a time, if we switch it on a different console we'll lose 1 switch and we only have 5 switches per year.
  5. Mac the Flash Win User

GTA V X-Box One version?

Think it is why they consider gta online different than gta5. Think they will do a gta online by itself on xbox one with more players per session and such. Will promise more dramatic missions and play, but will be a big glitchy mess.

I like gta online, even with its missed deadlines, broken glitchiness, and underachieving, but when I get an xbox one, I will have moved on to other games and not come back for a slightly prettier gta online.
  6. ElongateDuck45 Win User

i am looking for clan of adults

MegaTheft.com, a new online Grand Theft auto community for XBOX ONE only. Do you play GTA regularly? If so, why not earn some REAL cash for it! MegaTheft hosts FREE Events weekly! As well as that they pay £20 just for the best snapshot uploaded per month!
Thema:

1. Why do I have to pay to play GTA Online on only one of my Xbox ones? - Similar Threads - Why pay play

2. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  3. if i have a game pay complete in the xbox why can i play the game in the pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i have a game pay complete in the xbox why can i play the game in the pc: if i have a game pay complete in the xbox why can i play the game in the pc b1e74059-d0aa-4b6c-ada1-8d64527e61fd
  4. Also payed for ultimate edition of rem 2 , why does it say standard Ed when playing ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Also payed for ultimate edition of rem 2 , why does it say standard Ed when playing ?: Why am I playing standard Ed after paying for ultimate ? 47c03e27-d447-49a5-b4f5-4d4b1d279e8d
  5. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...
  6. Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?: So i reinstalled minecraft (the launcher) but microsft will not allow me to play it unless i subscribe but i already own the game so why the hell do i need to pay in order to play a game i have...
  7. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  8. Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline: When I try to turn off my connection it says I have to turn it on in order to play but then when I turn it on it’s making me pay to play offline 911193cf-9484-4b61-93de-e02fe0c8d147
  9. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played: I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history. When I press view...
  10. Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. Currently playing on PC. Trying to play The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Season 3). It only has Episode 1 available for free with gamepass. When I try to download the...