Why do I have this code 0x87E10BD0 and why am I unable tp play any games on my ultimate pass?

Discus and support Why do I have this code 0x87E10BD0 and why am I unable tp play any games on my ultimate pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I currently pay $15 a month for ultimate and I'm unable to play any of my games on PC. Please help otherwise I'm just wasting money.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristan Clark1, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Why do I have this code 0x87E10BD0 and why am I unable tp play any games on my ultimate pass?

Hi, I currently pay $15 a month for ultimate and I'm unable to play any of my games on PC. Please help otherwise I'm just wasting money.

:)

Tristan Clark1, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why do I have this code 0x87E10BD0 and why am I unable tp play any games on my ultimate pass?

3. Tristan Clark1 Win User

I have checked and I do have a current subscription. I also logged out then back in. Correct account and everything
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Tristan!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's see what we can do about that here.

First, confirm on https://account.microsoft.com/services if you have an active subscription for Game Pass Ultimate, then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile to check if it shows the gamertag you're using on your Xbox app.

Be sure that same account is signed in to your Microsoft Store and Windows user (PC Settings > Accounts).

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  5. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  6. Suliman Adel Win User

"Choose the plan that's right for you"

Do I need ultimate to play? Why Game Pass for Console exists then?
Thema:

1. Why do I have this code 0x87E10BD0 and why am I unable tp play any games on my ultimate pass? - Similar Threads - Why code 0x87E10BD0

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  7. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  8. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  9. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  10. Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302: I keep getting an error code 0x89245302 when I try to purchase something on Xbox , I’ve tried switching different cards and still shows up same error c2b516fd-28cd-4ff7-8cb0-5e8c4c6b76ec