why do I have problems since the last xbox microsoft store update

Discus and support why do I have problems since the last xbox microsoft store update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox one s Had to reset console at least 5 times endless loop after signing... games won't start 04b364b4-0ecd-48f8-b238-5ee7b613d85a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benoit Cazavant, Feb 10, 2023.

1. why do I have problems since the last xbox microsoft store update

xbox one s

Had to reset console at least 5 times

endless loop after signing...

games won't start

:)

Benoit Cazavant, Feb 10, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you are encountering issues with your Xbox One S after a recent Microsoft Store update. This can be caused by a number of factors, including software bugs or compatibility issues with the new update. Kindly try the steps below and see if it helps.

1. Clear the cache: Clearing the cache on your Xbox One S can help resolve any temporary software issues that may be causing problems. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox until the power-off options appear. Then select "Power mode" and choose "Instant-On." Once your Xbox One S has restarted, press and hold the power button again until it turns off completely. Then unplug the power cord for 10 seconds, plug it back in, and restart the console.

2. Restore factory defaults: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, you can try restoring your Xbox One S to its factory default settings. This will erase all your data, including saved games, so be sure to back up any important data before proceeding. To restore your Xbox One S to factory defaults, go to Settings > System > Console Info and select Reset this Xbox and then choose "Keep games and apps".

3. Report this to Xbox: If you're still encountering issues after trying the above steps, you can report this to Xbox Support by following the steps on this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....

I hope these steps help resolve the issues you're encountering with your Xbox One S after the Microsoft Store update.
  3. OUKOOL69 Win User

Xbox One achievement/notifications glitch/bug

I have had the same problem since the last update. i don't know if that's why it's going on.
  4. Technofools Win User

Royal Revolt 2 game update?

The update is not available in the Microsoft Store. FlareGames claim that the problem is not on their side so Microsoft Store needs to check why they don't have this latest update
  5. DHG Valiance Win User

Problems since last update...

Anytime! Could I ask you to select my answer as answering your question?
  6. Zuraak Win User

Problems since last update...

That fixed it. It also ate up an hour I was planning to use exercising. Thanks for your suggestion. I wonder why the update broke it in the first place.
Thema:

1. why do I have problems since the last xbox microsoft store update - Similar Threads - why problems since

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  4. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  5. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  6. Why my Xbox has games connection problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox has games connection problems?: Hi, When I'm trying to start a game my Xbox says my connection doesn't work but in the settings it does and I can start applications normally like YouTube... I don't know what to do...
  7. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  8. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  9. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...
  10. Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?: [img] who have this problem? dafa4d28-4640-4e97-9670-e92829bde6df