Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?

Discus and support Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my cash app account I keep getting Xbox charge when I don't even own a xbox d7944dfe-acff-48eb-97a3-5cdb604bfd80 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samantha cloutier, May 14, 2023.

1. Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?

On my cash app account I keep getting Xbox charge when I don't even own a xbox

:)

samantha cloutier, May 14, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. Eletricdrum Win User

Unauthorized charge of $14.99 for Xbox WHICH I DO NOT HAVE

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Please, first check your order history, look for the latest orders and select "Request a return" in the unauthorized one

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

un approved purchases

Hello Kirk,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on unauthorized charges. The card is not blocked. The only thing they would do is offer to remove the cards. If these were not removed then more charges could happen. Here is a

guide to prevent unauthorized charges

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Been scammed

To get you fraudulent charges reversed, please contact your bank or financial institution and report the fraudulent charges. This is the process for all fraudulent charges on your account. It is no different with Microsoft charges than it would be if you
    saw charges from McDonald's you didn't make. It would be advisable and your financial institution will probably do it any way but your cards will be replaced to prevent unauthorized charges going forward. This is the standard process. This is why it is important
    to monitor your statements and report any unauthorized transactions to your financial institution. This really shouldn't be new information.
  6. John P_14 Win User

I have been charged £10.99 from Microsoft*Ultim Reading OF and I have no recuring payments. Where is this come from?

If you don't have an Xbox and have never made any purchases from Microsoft, it's possible that the charge may be the result of fraudulent activity. In this case, it's important to take action to secure your account and prevent any further unauthorized charges. You may also contact your bank to dispute the charge as unauthorized purchase.
Thema:

1. Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge? - Similar Threads - Why unauthorized charge

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  6. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  8. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  9. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?: Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be...
  10. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3