Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?

Discus and support Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my cash app account I keep getting Xbox charge when I don't even own a xbox d7944dfe-acff-48eb-97a3-5cdb604bfd80 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samantha cloutier, May 14, 2023.

  1. Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?


    On my cash app account I keep getting Xbox charge when I don't even own a xbox

    :)
     
    samantha cloutier, May 14, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?

  3. Eletricdrum Win User

    Unauthorized charge of $14.99 for Xbox WHICH I DO NOT HAVE

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    Please, first check your order history, look for the latest orders and select "Request a return" in the unauthorized one

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    un approved purchases

    Hello Kirk,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on unauthorized charges. The card is not blocked. The only thing they would do is offer to remove the cards. If these were not removed then more charges could happen. Here is a

    guide to prevent unauthorized charges
    .

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

    Been scammed

    To get you fraudulent charges reversed, please contact your bank or financial institution and report the fraudulent charges. This is the process for all fraudulent charges on your account. It is no different with Microsoft charges than it would be if you
    saw charges from McDonald's you didn't make. It would be advisable and your financial institution will probably do it any way but your cards will be replaced to prevent unauthorized charges going forward. This is the standard process. This is why it is important
    to monitor your statements and report any unauthorized transactions to your financial institution. This really shouldn't be new information.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

    I have unauthorized charges; how do I get refunded?

    No worries, Gail, it's always a pleasure to help!

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?

Loading...
  1. Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge? - Similar Threads - Why unauthorized charge

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  8. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  9. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?: Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be...
  10. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3