Why do I have an in game name and a Xbox gamer tag in my profile
Discus and support Why do I have an in game name and a Xbox gamer tag in my profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After I changed my gamertag, my in game name was my old gamertag and no my new one. It even says that my in game name is the old gamertag. I just want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin Haltom, Mar 9, 2025.
Thema:
Why do I have an in game name and a Xbox gamer tag in my profile
Loading...
-
Why do I have an in game name and a Xbox gamer tag in my profile - Similar Threads - Why game name
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate
in XboX InsidersWhy cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments] -
Why no option for requesting legacy games to be released on pc and game pass
in XboX InsidersWhy no option for requesting legacy games to be released on pc and game pass: I am putting this up because Xbox has failed on a few occasions to capitalize on the name power of franchises and not make older games accessible to people. for example Halo Infinite should have... -
Any idea why this happens when I start games
in XboX InsidersAny idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it... -
Why Is It Impossible to Exchange the Same Game for the Same Price on Xbox?
in XboX InsidersWhy Is It Impossible to Exchange the Same Game for the Same Price on Xbox?: I’ve been using Microsoft products and games for many years, but it’s surprisingly easy for them to push loyal customers away. I recently bought Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition as a... -
Why isn't the option to buy Xbox games enabled in Peru?
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't the option to buy Xbox games enabled in Peru?: Only Game Pass is currently available, but if the option to buy games for the console were enabled, Xbox would have good sales in Peru.Only Game Pass is currently available, but if the option to... -
Why is the xbox game bar so terrible
in XboX InsidersWhy is the xbox game bar so terrible: Party chat constantly bugged and not working. submitted by /u/Imaginary_Sort_851 [link] [comments] -
why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...
in XBoX on Consoleswhy when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...