Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360?

Discus and support Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I decided to play some Xbox 360 recently since I found mines laying inside my closet for a while now. I don't have a official hard drive for my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OvershotEagle17, May 24, 2019.

  1. Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360?


    So I decided to play some Xbox 360 recently since I found mines laying inside my closet for a while now. I don't have a official hard drive for my Xbox 360 (First model) so I went ahead to use my 160GB Hard drive I don't use. I plug it in and format it
    so it can be used on my Xbox 360. After doing the update, I went to check how many GB I had left on my hard drive and it showed 30GB left of storage. How can the update take away 130GB of storage from my hard drive? Anyone knows whats going on here?

    :)
     
    OvershotEagle17, May 24, 2019
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360?

    Try formatting your hard drive again, if you can, that might fix the problem. I think what happened is your Xbox 360 may have had an old update on it, which at the time did not support drives over a certain size. The newer update supports drives upto 2tb
    in storage now, so try formatting the drive again, it might fix your issue.
  3. Tomesso Win User

    Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360?

    Hi there,

    It sounds like a partition issue. Deleting all the available partitions and reformatting it (fat32) using with a PC can fix the issue (if the HDD isn't faulty).
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360?

    Did you do.a license transfer?
  5. US Revenge Win User

    How many GBs do you have left?

    xbox I think 30gb/250gb

    -

    ps3 15gb/160gb, really hope i can hold off for ps4 on this.
  6. Malacath Win User

    XBOX FITNESS costs approx 150 € a month?

    You would probably be better off getting an unlimited broadband package.

    Most of my internet use is on the 360 and I'm averaging about 160GB a month.

    When I finally get an Xbox one it will probably go even higher.

    I'm actually surprised you can keep your usage below 30GB. I find it impossible.
Thema:

Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360?

Loading...
  1. Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Why 30GB 160GB

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...