Why do I give money to this terrible company

Discus and support Why do I give money to this terrible company in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing on xbox for 6 years and have had gold for all that time yet i still get account muted cause these microsoft workers are babies and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IZ CR0M3 IZ, Nov 3, 2017.

1. IZ CR0M3 IZ
    IZ CR0M3 IZ Guest

I have been playing on xbox for 6 years and have had gold for all that time yet i still get account muted cause these microsoft workers are babies and want this to be a safe space, stop putting plebs on my team so i dont have to
    verbally destroy these kids. be like steam you scrubs.

:)

IZ CR0M3 IZ, Nov 3, 2017
  2. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

An old freak its not a lack of understanding lmao keep paying these crooks by all means ill take my money elsewhere and yes it is an automated system do your homework before you chime in with ignorance.

AtheistGromSHaK, Nov 3, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

Ooo,insults,over the internet yet apparently i'm the little internet tough guy.

Judging by your reply you've just proved the enforcement team right if that's how you talk to people online.

Nothing is automated about xbox live enforcement.

Fail to see how people like me are the problem,managed quite easily to have never received any type of enforcement action on either of my accounts in the 14 years I've been on xbox live.

How are the 99% of people who can follow the simple rules on xbox live the problem?

I think you'll find it's that minority who either can't follow the simple set of rules or think those rules don't apply to them that are the problem.

Daft Badger, Nov 3, 2017
  4. Why do I give money to this terrible company

Hi there,

If you want to avoid suspensions, you can mute your mic, especially if your prone to say something that is can be against the
    Code of Conduct.

If an incident is reported, the Enforcement team will investigate. If the incident is found valid, a suspension is issued.

Steam, and every other service provider (Twitter, Facebook, Kik,, PlayStation, etc.) have similar rules. The only difference, Microsoft tends to enforce their rules more than others.

Mistress Sara, Nov 3, 2017
  5. Why do I give money to this terrible company [​IMG]

A Blue Illusion, Nov 4, 2017
  6. lmsao... I almost choked on my milkshake laughing at this. Why do I give money to this terrible company :)

Goth Vampirella, Nov 4, 2017
  7. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Whambulance for IZ CR0M3 IZ, repeat Whambulance for IZ CR0M3 IZ.

Seriously though, if your not happy with the Xbox service go over to Steam, you should never show any company loyalty for anything. at the end of the day Microsoft, Sony etc only cares about your.

If you want to stay with Xbox then perhaps you grow up, stop being a child and act like an adult. Perhaps try not mouthing abuse at children and then being surprised when you get your account communication banned.

Shaggy2000, Nov 1, 2018
  8. A Blue Illusion Win User

[​IMG]
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

If you want to avoid suspensions, you can mute your mic, especially if your prone to say something that is can be against the
    Code of Conduct.

If an incident is reported, the Enforcement team will investigate. If the incident is found valid, a suspension is issued.

Steam, and every other service provider (Twitter, Facebook, Kik,, PlayStation, etc.) have similar rules. The only difference, Microsoft tends to enforce their rules more than others.
  10. Goth Vampirella Win User

[​IMG]
    lmsao... I almost choked on my milkshake laughing at this. :)
  11. Shaggy2000 Win User

Whambulance for IZ CR0M3 IZ, repeat Whambulance for IZ CR0M3 IZ.

Seriously though, if your not happy with the Xbox service go over to Steam, you should never show any company loyalty for anything. at the end of the day Microsoft, Sony etc only cares about your.

If you want to stay with Xbox then perhaps you grow up, stop being a child and act like an adult. Perhaps try not mouthing abuse at children and then being surprised when you get your account communication banned.
  12. AsmileyFish Win User

KINECT WHY ALL THE HATE?

Then microsoft has made yet another terrible mistake PARAM1 and its going to lose alot of money implemented another thing most people do not want. Yes they have to make money they are a company. But the buisness they run is PROVIDING A SERVICE TO PAYING
    CUSTOMERS. You make money in that kind of buisness by GIVING THE CUSTOMER WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTS.
Thema:

1. Why do I give money to this terrible company - Similar Threads - Why money terrible

2. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  3. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  4. Why are you stealing my money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are you stealing my money: You have turned on auto renewal payments via PayPal for my xbox game pass.this is the second time you have turned this on covertly and taken money from me without my permission.I want game pass...
  5. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  6. Why did I not get my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not get my money back?: my child bought a £13 fifa points and it was not me I demand my money back!!!!! 57e330df-90b1-4083-b438-61b902bbe245
  7. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  8. Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account: I want my (Mod Removed) money back man taking the (Mod Removed) now 9bb148ef-d5ab-4b08-ab31-23ae6e3bc5af
  9. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  10. why is there money being pulled out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is there money being pulled out?: why is there unknown money being pulled out of my account? ad2d6a7c-9aa9-48a2-b65c-a89f8934bb73