Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

Discus and support Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matiu Wirihana, May 18, 2024.

1. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game

:)

Matiu Wirihana, May 18, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am playing a game

Hi Matiu.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I inform you that here in the community, we are all users and do not have access to your data and account. We can only offer you advice based on our knowledge and experience.

Of course, it could be a temporary server issue or a bug on the console. I recommend trying a complete power cycle on your Xbox first.

A complete power cycle of the console allows for a full restart.

To do this.

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds.
    Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    At the end restart the game.

Additionally, it might be helpful to log into your account from the web to see if any action is required to confirm access.

If the problem persists, I believe it would be appropriate to contact official support so they can check if there is an issue with your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

I hope I've been helpful.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Agee Loves You Win User

Xbox one live not connecting...

This started for me today. I just signed in to Xbox Live and I've been trying to launch Destiny. It tries loading for a while and then says "you must be signed in to Xbox Live" (which I already am). I tested my connection and everything is fine.
  4. RDRS VIPER69 Win User

My profile is corrupted, can't connect to xbox live and can't delete it off my console.

I need a answer on why my xbox keeps signing me out and keeps saying that my signing status had changed its really bothering me now I've had my account for a while and now is just been doing this for about a month
  5. Hartz Bartz Win User

Windows Live Messenger on Xbox Live

I think this may have something to do with signing in at multiple locations or using 3rd party clients such as Trillian.

I am trying to work out why my status does not update however my friends do like the examples above. I am using Trillian on my work PC, Beejive on iPad/iPhone and live messenger 8 on OSX. I have noticed that if i sign in first on a non xbox client my display
    name and status is set to what my client is, then if i sign in the xbox my status does not update to "now playing...".

If I then sign out of all locations and sign in only on my xbox, my display name shows as my sign in email address and my status continues to not update to now playing. Very weird.
  6. onyxishere Win User

error 0x8015DC0B

Sorry to hear it. Please try the steps below

• Why do I get an error when I sign in?
      • If you get an error or are unable to sign in, there are a few common issues that could be causing this:
    1. Make sure you're connected to a network and that you can access the Internet. To test your connection, go toBing.com in your PC's browser.

2. See if there's an Xbox Live service outage at Xbox Live Status.
    3. Sign in at Xbox.com and ensure that your account is in good standing.

4. Check your PC's clock. The clock must match the Xbox Live servers for sign-in to be completed. Your date and time settings for Set time automatically must be set to On.
    5. As a final step, try removing the Microsoft account by going to Settings, selecting Accounts and then selecting remove next to the account. Then re-add the account from the account picker when you sign in to the Xbox
      app.
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
Thema:

Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

1. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am... - Similar Threads - Why sign status

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  4. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  7. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  8. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  9. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  10. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...