Why do i get page file size errors trying to open and play call of duty warzone 2.0

Discus and support Why do i get page file size errors trying to open and play call of duty warzone 2.0 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have only tried playing one game. i am on windows 11. i downloaded battle.net and call of duty warzone 2.0 i get page file size errors and it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Misty Boutchee, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Why do i get page file size errors trying to open and play call of duty warzone 2.0

i have only tried playing one game. i am on windows 11. i downloaded battle.net and call of duty warzone 2.0

i get page file size errors and it wont load or open at all.

:)

Misty Boutchee, Jan 24, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Why do i get page file size errors trying to open and play call of duty warzone 2.0

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Page file size errors can occur when the system does not have enough virtual memory to run a game or application. This can happen when the game requires more memory than the amount physically available on your system, so Windows uses the page file (also known as the swap file) to supplement the physical memory.

There are a few things you can try to fix this issue:

Increase the size of the page file: You can increase the size of the page file by going to the Control Panel, then System and Security, then System, then Advanced system settings, then Advanced tab, and then click on the Settings button under the Performance section. In the Performance Options window, click on the Advanced tab and then click on the Change button under the Virtual memory section.

Close other running programs: Close any other programs or applications that are running in the background to free up memory.

Update your graphics card driver: Make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.

Check your computer's system requirements and ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements for the game, if not you may want to upgrade your hardware.

Try to run the game in windowed mode, or lower the graphic settings.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

How do i claim skins on my xbox game

Hello Larae, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to ask, do you mean getting free skins on Call of Duty Warzone 2.0, or which Call of Duty is the one you play?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

Hello, Tanay.

Yes, ngocphi is right. At the moment, the latest free to play call of duty is Warzone 2.0
  5. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

6. XBF - Staniel Win User

War zone pacific on Xbox one

Greetings shannonholt1,

Sorry to hear about your issues with getting Call of Duty up and running. Have you verified all appropriate content packs are installed and good to go? I know with that particular title; they have half a dozen packs needing to be installed depending on what modes you're trying to access. This was in an effort to make sure the install size for the game was appropriate for what each user wanted to play.

I would also recommend checking out Activision's support site here and review topics or open a ticket. You will have to log in with your account to get all of the resources available but that would be the best spot for this specific issue. Here is also a list of all known issues being worked on in Warzone specifically.

They do have a guide here that talks about clearing your consoles cache as a possible solution.

Hope this helps and happy gaming.
Thema:

1. Why do i get page file size errors trying to open and play call of duty warzone 2.0 - Similar Threads - Why page file

2. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  3. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  4. Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?: So i recently got a new laptop and wanted to get Java on here so I could play. I went into Minecraft.net to download it but each time I tried to login the page would refresh and just take me back...
  5. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?: Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support...
  6. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  7. Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?: Every time I try to sign into Xbox cloud gaming, I am able to get to the sign in page and sign in, but then I it takes me back to the home page. Then when I try to sign in, it just reloads the...
  8. Why won't my Xbox Series X "add new" page open?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox Series X "add new" page open?: Nothing was loading on my Xbox Series X so I saw on here to try a Console Reset, so I did that and then when I came to re-add my account, the Add new page won't open and just stays on the loading...
  9. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  10. Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser?: I just see the blank page and it doesn't load anything other than the Microsoft logo and won't let me redeem my points 15972351-eab0-4fcd-b38b-f55821a998fb