Why do I get muted for something small cause somebody wants to harass me abt a game like...

Discus and support Why do I get muted for something small cause somebody wants to harass me abt a game like... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Chilling playing games and somebody doesn't stop bothering me I msg them back ect argument fumes but why should I get muted for something so small if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Austin Foster1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Why do I get muted for something small cause somebody wants to harass me abt a game like...

Chilling playing games and somebody doesn't stop bothering me I msg them back ect argument fumes but why should I get muted for something so small if I'm the one being bothered

:)

Austin Foster1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why do I get muted for something small cause somebody wants to harass me abt a game like **** Microsoft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Austin, when you say it was mutated, did you get some sort of ban or suspension from Enforcement?
  3. BloodySleeves22 Win User

How do I mute people in game? I don't want to hear them in my TV speakers.

How do I mute a player who is harassing me mid game?
  4. MScheuerman1948 Win User

Can't purchase premium for Solitaire games

I've got the same problem - Who do we have to harass to get this fixed - We want to give you money - seems like that should be a small incentive :)
  5. gamerXpress Win User

xbox 360 S bricked due to 9/3/2014 update!!! beware!!!

@Owen to avoid derailment, I'm sorry you're getting harassed by SOMEBODY. My friends list is strict. Good luck. Why was he coming at ME?
  6. Photonimus Win User

DO NOT make the same mistake i did...so frustrated right now.

Games being 'good' is your own choice and preference. Play games you want to play and enjoy, don't play something just cause somebody else likes it.
Thema:

Why do I get muted for something small cause somebody wants to harass me abt a game like...

1. Why do I get muted for something small cause somebody wants to harass me abt a game like... - Similar Threads - Why muted something

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  6. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...
  7. Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?: Play a game and win in a fight to get told "kys" by the other team. I message the guys friend saying it's not o.k to say these things to people and recieve a mute and followed by taunts because...
  8. Why does use of Xbox Party Chat via Xbox Game bar mute all OTHER audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does use of Xbox Party Chat via Xbox Game bar mute all OTHER audio?: I discovered this issue a few days ago, with no success in fixing it. Whenever I join a party with my friends through PC (Windows 10), the only audio left is their voices. I am usually playing...
  9. Why is my headset causing friends to hear a echo while it's muted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my headset causing friends to hear a echo while it's muted?: My headset causes my friends in party chat to hear a echo even when it is muted. I have tried multiple different controllers and headsets and the problem persists....
  10. Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat: All my settings are on for the mic turtle beach sent me a new headset and still i get muted 7440d5ed-baa1-411b-a281-b75658bc72a2