Why do I get error when I want to put a "main xbox" account?

Discus and support Why do I get error when I want to put a "main xbox" account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not put my xbox account as "main xbox" in my xbox one, I get: "we could not save your changes" and "something went wrong when trying to save your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ramonarca, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ramonarca
    ramonarca Guest

I can not put my xbox account as "main xbox" in my xbox one, I get: "we could not save your changes" and "something went wrong when trying to save your changes. I constantly get that when I want to put my main xbox.

:)

ramonarca, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Jejep28
    Jejep28 Guest
    Main Xbox

I do not know how to put my xbox one in main because when I want to put my xbox one in the main there is a message that says that I reached the limit.

Jejep28, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Jejep28
    Jejep28 Guest
    Main Xbox

Jejep28, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Jejep28 Win User

Main Xbox

I do not know how to put my xbox one in main because when I want to put my xbox one in the main there is a message that says that I reached the limit.
  5. Jejep28 Win User

Main Xbox

6. cdt314 Win User

why do i get put into a game....

Question for the OP:

Are you complaining of this because it affects your W/L?
  7. cdt314 Win User

It happens. I just play to finish that game and get ready for the next.
  8. DuRkaMore34 Win User

Oh yeah I especially love the ones where you get put in a game of Domination and its like 150-50 the winning team has 6 people and your team has 3 because everyone else quit out already. Then you start playing only to find you have horrible lag and cannot
    kill anyone on the other team, and you realize why everyone quit. Rinse repeat.
Thema:

1. Why do I get error when I want to put a "main xbox" account? - Similar Threads - Why error put

2. Why do i get page file size errors trying to open and play call of duty warzone 2.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i get page file size errors trying to open and play call of duty warzone 2.0: i have only tried playing one game. i am on windows 11. i downloaded battle.net and call of duty warzone 2.0 i get page file size errors and it wont load or open at all....
  3. Why is there an unexpected error when logging into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there an unexpected error when logging into Fortnite: I’m unable to log in to fortnight it says there’s an unexpected error. I’ve tried many things from you tube…changing various things even fully uninstalling and reinstalling. If someone could help...
  4. why does it say "there was an error processing credentials from the external login system....

in XBoX on Windows
    why does it say "there was an error processing credentials from the external login system....: when I try to use my Xbox account to log into epic games, it comes up with an error message saying "there was an error processing credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  5. 0x87DD002C. Why am I getting this error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87DD002C. Why am I getting this error?: I'm trying to log on to Minecraft. It won't let me log onto it and shows a window with this code. I have rebooted my pc and it has not been fixed. If somebody could help me resolve this issue that...
  6. Why can I not join anything it say network error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not join anything it say network error?: why can I not do anything it says network error? 3a905b7b-bc55-43f3-8df8-622464400ee0
  7. what is Error 0x8007005 and why am i getting this on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is Error 0x8007005 and why am i getting this on my pc: when I install Forza horizon 5 and it gets to 99% it comes up with that error msg just wondering if anyone can help resolve this 9dbf08f6-7024-4e6f-a86f-9646c2087003
  8. Why do I get all these errors when playing MW2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get all these errors when playing MW2?: So I purchased COD MW2 for my series s and I bought Xbox live and game pass to have the best experience however it’s been anything but. I started out with the profile I’m using here and I...
  9. 0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live on my series x. Why is this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live on my series x. Why is this?: 0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live. Why is this? a6c02ad1-373e-4e92-b231-3629d5deb544
  10. Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.: Ive been trying to put a custom gamer pic for weeks...it dont work anymore....WHY???? BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS ALLREADY. f7a4bb7d-2c2b-4c57-a380-cf6bcdfccab8