Why do I get error when I want to put a "main xbox" account?

Discus and support Why do I get error when I want to put a "main xbox" account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not put my xbox account as "main xbox" in my xbox one, I get: "we could not save your changes" and "something went wrong when trying to save your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ramonarca, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ramonarca
    ramonarca Guest

I can not put my xbox account as "main xbox" in my xbox one, I get: "we could not save your changes" and "something went wrong when trying to save your changes. I constantly get that when I want to put my main xbox.

:)

ramonarca, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Jejep28
    Jejep28 Guest
    Main Xbox

I do not know how to put my xbox one in main because when I want to put my xbox one in the main there is a message that says that I reached the limit.

Jejep28, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Jejep28
    Jejep28 Guest
    Main Xbox

Jejep28, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Jejep28 Win User

Main Xbox

I do not know how to put my xbox one in main because when I want to put my xbox one in the main there is a message that says that I reached the limit.
  5. Jejep28 Win User

Main Xbox

6. ReS Musical Win User

Cannot Download Xbox Profile - Error 80150016

My account wont download it lets me put in password and email but puts error for when its downloading. But if myfriend trys to download his proflie Iit works automaticly. Why do I get this problem?
  7. MichaelSpeid Win User

Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021

I get this error on my xbox 360 when using an account ive had on it for years, and while on that account i press join xbox live, and then after putting in my first name I get that error. Ive already got an account that i made for pc so thats why i would be hoping i could transfer that account onto my 360.
  8. cdt314 Win User

why do i get put into a game....

Question for the OP:

Are you complaining of this because it affects your W/L?
Thema:

1. Why do I get error when I want to put a "main xbox" account? - Similar Threads - Why error put

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?: its annoying And i wanna show but this Blasted Site wont Let me! 201af5a4-b38d-4a8f-9666-f01aced7e075
  7. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  8. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  9. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  10. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...