Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?

Discus and support Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message. “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sissyg1, Jul 12, 2020.

1. sissyg1
    sissyg1 Guest

When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message.

“We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.”

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

3AvevO9PwUWid2pb.38.21.7.12
    2020/07/11 - 22:59:39 UTC

:)

sissyg1, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Salmoro Win User

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

You must contact
    Xbox Support
    please, to help you resolve the issue.

Regards,
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Cannot add money to my account

Hello Malissa,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to add money onto your son's account.

Are there any errors that are appearing when attempting to add the money?

We recommend following our guide through our add money to your child's Microsoft account support
    article.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  4. SR Jackal VI Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live while playing certain games

Do you get a error message when this happens?

And is your Account a Child account?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing

Hi Troy,

Welcome to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help here.

So if I understand correctly, you are trying to add 10$ to your child's Microsoft Account to purchase Minecoins, is that correct? When exactly does that error occur?

I want to clarify that Minecoins are purchased in-game through the Minecraft Marketplace and are not purchasable through the Microsoft Store. You can only redeem codes for Minecoins in the Microsoft Store. What device does your child use to play Minecraft?
    I'm not entirely sure what payment options they give you in-game when trying to purchase Minecoins but if you log in to a Microsoft Account when playing Minecraft, the purchases you make in-game are saved to the account.

I suggest following the steps on the following page for an alternative to add money to your child's account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account

I hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox live purchase

Are you trying to add prepaid gold cards or did you add a gift card and are trying to buy Live with the money from those?

If you're trying to add a prepaid gold card, what error message/error code do you get when you try redeeming on the console?

If you added money to your account, it's not possible to purchase gold with that money. That money can only be used to purchase games and other contents from Live. Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card.
Thema:

1. Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account? - Similar Threads - Why error message

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?: its annoying And i wanna show but this Blasted Site wont Let me! 201af5a4-b38d-4a8f-9666-f01aced7e075
  7. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  8. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  9. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  10. Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...: Getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a clean recruitment post in the Gems of War Club. See screenshot [img] 37241ebe-2f87-4e96-a3cc-351c16b67ec5