Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****

Discus and support Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to **** in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Faceless5331, May 24, 2023.

1. Faceless5331
    Faceless5331 Guest

Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****

I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur self" exact wording and spelling and I report it yet they don't get com banned

:)

Faceless5331, May 24, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

There are procedures that Xbox enforcement goes through however, they can't disclose if there are actions taken against a player.

For reference, check the link provided and look for "How do I know what happened with the report I filed" and "What happens after I report a player"

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/family-onli...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Reapings Win User

Communication bans

I actually can tell if the other person got banned, if they continue to message me after I’ve been banned. The com ban is immediate if they decide to go through with it. I shouldn’t have to block every single person that messages me something bad. Why do
    you guys get to tell me i shouldve just blocked him if he said something that bothered me. He could’ve blocked me instead of reporting me but he didn’t. So his ban goes through and mine get’s ignored ? Also take into the account HE messaged me first calling
    me trash. I guess he didnt violate anything though. The enforcement team doesnt do their job very well. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.
  4. SteelySoap80207 Win User

Banned

So your telling me the enforcement team don't really care who they ban or why and I would love to go onto that site but I cannot do anything when my account is perma banned... Which is why I made a whole new account just to get them to tell me WHY I am banned
    until the end of time......
  5. ALLRNDCRICKETER Win User

Missing Enforcement action

Ive gotten this too, just today. Are you unable to play multiplayer at all? Kinda stupid ban really, when weve already recieved a com ban on that account, but yet we get done for harrassment, abuse, and threats when we are in a com ban period. Enforcement
    Team overstepping their rights and rules? Correct. Do they give a cows poo about it? None what so ever i can guarantee you
  6. hobblejp Win User

[locked] Console banned....Explaination please Microsoft?!

[quote user="FatMond"]

Does anyone know why Microsoft don't offer explanations for console bans when they do for account bans? Seems like they could save themselves a bit of bother if they did (and we wouldn't have to suffer these threads).

[/quote]

They feel by saying why they were banned it would compromise the integrity of the system and allow modders to develop ways to bypass it as they will be aware of what has been flagged up by the system.

Thats the official line at least.

Personally I feel its a rather stupid line but then I'm not responsible for comming up with it.
Thema:

1. Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to **** - Similar Threads - Why com banned

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out: I’ve had my account for many 6 years now and was randomly com banned im not sure why or how I’m not aware of what I did and have no intent to call the staff team unless this isn’t responded to im...
  9. Why am I com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I com banned: Hey Microsoft team I was banned about 15 Min ago when I was playing with my buddy’s when I got com banned cause the show in the background was saying cuss words and now here I am, but this is...
  10. Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?: I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my service so your taking days off of my paid for...