Why do I get an Internet Connection error on my PC in MS Solitaire Collections

Discus and support Why do I get an Internet Connection error on my PC in MS Solitaire Collections in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to use MS Solitaire Collections, I get a error 117000 and 0x80240438 that the Internet connection is not connected. But all the connections... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jim Guth, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Jim Guth
    Jim Guth Guest

When I try to use MS Solitaire Collections, I get a error 117000 and 0x80240438 that the Internet connection is not connected. But all the connections work fine in Windows 10 settings.

I've read that you can go into your App setting and just do a reset. But I've also read if you do this you will loose all this games history. I have been using this App for years and I don't want to loose and of the save data. Can someone please help I have done the monthly challenge for years and I don't want to break my streak.

I've been able to see my Xbox Icon and the box it in say I'm sign in. I tried the MS solitaire setting but nothing works there. I don't know how to change and of the programs that work on Xbox.

This problem may not be in the right categories, the system master can move them if needed.

:)

Jim Guth, Jun 27, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. ChrisGreenlandVB Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Logging into the game

I agree. Everyday there are server connection problems even while logged into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. My paid Premium Edition is going to expire soon and perhaps I will not renew it due to the number of connection errors that I'm getting. Obviously
    if I am logged into the MS Solitaire Collection and the internet then I should not be getting server connection errors. This Microsoft Bingo program and the MS servers need to be fixed immediately. As a Microsoft customer and user I expect to get what I paid
    for from a reliable software provider. Under these circumstances a large number of Xbox players are annoyed by the reliability that Microsoft is supposed to provide. Fix the errors or you will lose valuable customers and your reputation.
  4. DivineMessenger Win User

Solataire will not install

I am having the same problem. When I click on MS Solitaire Collection, I get a message that Xbox is unable to connect, cf. error 001000
  5. Halichk Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

When I try to sign in to MS Solitaire Collection, I get a sign in error "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ.... error code: 1170000."

Unfortunately I can't find this error code, or the answer at that link. I'm running Win 10. Help please!
  6. KellyKernan Win User

I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges. Definitely let us know ASAP, please!

I have the same issue with MS Solitaire Collection. Is there a solution? I uninstalled and run the wsrest program and reinstalled, still getting the error.
Thema:

1. Why do I get an Internet Connection error on my PC in MS Solitaire Collections - Similar Threads - Why Internet Connection

2. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  6. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  7. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  8. Why is my Xbox series x having a hard time connecting to my internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x having a hard time connecting to my internet?: I bought my console today and it will sometimes connect to my internet and sometimes won't. What is happening? a4192c68-8a9e-49ac-8c6e-cf4bbf18b791
  9. Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?: I can't find the problem with my Xbox. caff2a74-572a-438d-8952-1fc2a1973b06
  10. Why can't I connect to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect to internet: Why can't connect to the internet 0e31da7c-e3a4-4d16-ade4-afa2841424c0