Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller.

Discus and support Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an xbox elite series 2 controller which stopped registering some buttons and has a left stick drift, and i can see that there is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Erikas Tarvydas, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller.

Hello,

I have an xbox elite series 2 controller which stopped registering some buttons and has a left stick drift, and i can see that there is still some warranty left, i would like to make a claim, but i always get an error. How can i fix that or contact microsoft through email or something, because the virtual agent cant quite help me.

Best regards,

Erikas

:)

Erikas Tarvydas, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller.

Thank you. Please try the Contact Us link again and just keep saying you need more help to the virtual agent. When you get to a fellow Xbox gamer explain the issue and ask to be escalated.
  3. Erikas Tarvydas Win User

Hello Erikas, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your controller.

When setting up the repair what is the error code you get? Have you tried using a different browser such as Chrome or Edge if you aren't using those already?
    Yes I have tried on chrome and edge, still nothing.

TraceID: ynrrgdjKsku/x/f0.5.235

Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists contact us.

tried "contact us" but virtual assistant is of no use.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Erikas, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your controller.

When setting up the repair what is the error code you get? Have you tried using a different browser such as Chrome or Edge if you aren't using those already?
  5. JoeyGSoCal Win User

Microphones on both of my headsets not working since this week's update

I give up, I called Microsoft, went through all the steps, tried two separate controllers, bought another headset and still nothing. My head set is registering but just does not want to pick up sound. Microsoft said my 1 year warranty expired about about
    5 months so I have 2 choices. I can use my extended warranty / insurance or I can fill out a claim ticket and pay a flat fee of $115.00 to either have my Xbox fixed or have a replacement sent.
  6. SeanGrant Win User

Xbox One controller left joystick moves up on it's own

I updated the firmware on the controller but no help. I went to the manage devices and since it is the controller not the system, do I just select other and fill out description? It says that the xbox is still under warranty but the controller isn't, I thought
    the one year warranty covered everything in the box?
Thema:

1. Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller. - Similar Threads - Why error last

2. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  3. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?: its annoying And i wanna show but this Blasted Site wont Let me! 201af5a4-b38d-4a8f-9666-f01aced7e075
  6. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  7. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  8. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  9. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  10. Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?: A brand new series X right out of the box, plugged it in,dl a list of my games in its hard drive,then tried to start Skyrim.... Error 0x80830003 continuously! Says no available space to save! On a...