Why do I get all these errors when playing MW2?

Discus and support Why do I get all these errors when playing MW2? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I purchased COD MW2 for my series s and I bought Xbox live and game pass to have the best experience however it’s been anything but. I started out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItHasDeJuice, Jan 7, 2023.

1. ItHasDeJuice
    ItHasDeJuice Guest

So I purchased COD MW2 for my series s and I bought Xbox live and game pass to have the best experience however it’s been anything but. I started out with the profile I’m using here and I accidentally used the wrong email, mind you after it let me purchase a 40$ bundle (5000 COD points). I kept receiving Travis Rilea. So I then decided to create a new account under a new profile and repeated the process of buying the games season pass and Xbox live. When I finally got the availability to even see other people play online I still get the problems of everyone appearing offline, no mic connectivity to real players and to be honest I can’t tell if I’m playing with Bots or real people. I’ve spent well over 150$ on this game alone now out of pure desire to play with friends across the country and that is the only issue it has given me. I’ve verified all accounts now I’ve bought all the more than necessary items needed and still haven’t gotten contacted back on any of my support tickets submitted. If anyone else is having this issue let me know how you fixed it. All I’m trying to do is play online with friends and talk a little smack in good fun.

:)

ItHasDeJuice, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi ItHasDeJuice,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are having issue playing online with friends. It seems like you have done a lot trying to fix it but still the problem persists. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. Have you double checked the new profile use has all the games?
    2. Is this happening to all other games?
    3. Have you checked connection to the internet properly?
    We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

Meantime, we would like you to check on these articles for more tips and information.

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Mac N Cheeth Win User

hacking games - why do people do it ???

i agree!!! there are ALOT of hackers and modders in mw2 anymore...bout 90% of the game playes are modders and hackers, and i agree....WHY do you have to hack a game to play it when all thy have to do is keep playing to get better, the mods and hacks only
    hold them back making them garbage!!!!
  4. Zachary Roberts1 Win User

Why wont my purchased games work anymore

I get an error code so the game has to restart over and reload then I can play and this is MW2. Then yesterday morning I'd click on my game or any game I had bought and installed to play it and it would say have to purchase and install which made no sense cause I already purchased the games and this was for all my games that I've purchased. Call of duty MW2, Vanguard, black ops cold war, gears of war, NBA literally all of my games it was telling me to purchase again and reinstall it. It also said make sure my Microsoft account was secure so I do that by changing all my passwords and everything and still nothing happened. Then funny thing, when I got home today from work it was working. I don't get it. I always get an error code for every game and then it starts over and then it works. But everytime I play it, it would say error and have to restart the game. So I'm not sure why this is happening. I checked my internet along with running tests and it would say everything is working but keeps happening
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

why

Why as why? Bud Dry.

Oh, and that's what you get for playing MW2...seriously?
  6. orion796 Win User

terminal coming july 18 for FREE

why wait that long when you can play it on mw2 now?
Thema:

1. Why do I get all these errors when playing MW2? - Similar Threads - Why errors playing

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?: its annoying And i wanna show but this Blasted Site wont Let me! 201af5a4-b38d-4a8f-9666-f01aced7e075
  7. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  8. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  9. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  10. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...