Why do i get a warning for making a group post?

Discus and support Why do i get a warning for making a group post? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a group post for fallout 76 yesterday and i got a warning for saying "looking for syringer ammo will pay" is there anything that would trigger... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dextercauser, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Dextercauser
    Dextercauser Guest

I made a group post for fallout 76 yesterday and i got a warning for saying "looking for syringer ammo will pay" is there anything that would trigger xbox?

:)

Dextercauser, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only meant for looking for people to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade,etc. anything in them is not allowed.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Why do i get banned for making a group post?

The enforcement team don't use the forums so there is nothing anyone here can do.

You should be able to re take the quiz for a case review after 24 hours.

All the answers are in the code of conduct or on the enforcement site.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Why do i get banned for making a group post?

5. Georges C. Win User

Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tsulani3125, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service and is not possible for us to access to your account and enforcement details.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Why can't I make or get interested in group post

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please try setting up manual DNS settings and see if that sorts out the group post issue.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try using the group post feature and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. Why do i get a warning for making a group post? - Similar Threads - Why warning making

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  6. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...: On my Xbox series s, I keep getting a warning message that I am currently offline whenever I try to begin a flight on Microsoft flight simulator. I was able to download the game with gamepass and...
  9. Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...: My Xbox account was permanently suspended due to what they explained to be violating the Community Standards. The reason for this was changing my gamer picture on the Xbox Live app on my phone,...
  10. Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?: I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the...