why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x

Discus and support why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x e12eca15-e93d-45fe-b358-64deea6f3317 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bmond, May 13, 2020.

  1. bmond
    bmond Guest

    why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x


    why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x

    :)
     
    bmond, May 13, 2020
    #1
  2. M1keD26 Win User

    why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x

    I'd recommend contacting Xbox Support - https://support.xbox.com

    From the Xbox Reddit board it appears people are getting this error in the same situation with a claim that Microsoft Engineers are looking in to it - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/gijvk5/error_code/
  3. julosjc Win User

    why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x

    Hi there,

    Please make sure to follow the prompts when starting up and what game if any did you launch?
  4. Rostom L Win User

    How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite because of that error.

    Hi Juan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    Based on the error code, the reason why we're getting that issue because you need to play with your son on Xbox Series X/S console. Your game version may no longer be compatible with his version on Series X/S.

    Error code info here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  5. RsisRsis Win User

    Maybe someone Tech-Wise here can help me ._.

    Do you have an access code for your service provider(this is separate from your router security)? If so, you will have to erase the connection on your X-box and reset everything(undo the modem on x-box) then restart your xbox with it plugged back in. Set
    up a new connection and you will get to the option for the service provider code. It's not as easy to check all codes without resetting. You can get intermittent connection when the IP access code is wrong, in fact, that is what you will get.
  6. MalarCube17 Win User

    Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate cant play

    I love dead or alive game series, when i got dead or alive 5 it was doing good on my x-box 360 then i heard about dead or alive 5 ultimate but they say you needed to have x-box live to get new characters and costumes so i downloaded x-box live now i cant
    play either games, because x-box live "family Settings" which i have tried to deal with but everything tried would not do. Please help me , to set up x-box live "family Settings"
Thema:

why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x

Loading...
  1. why do i get a erroe code 80000001 on a set up on a new x 1 x - Similar Threads - why erroe code

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...