Why do I delete those games?

Discus and support Why do I delete those games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello good afternoon marpe1995 writes to you because they have eliminated these 2 games called call of duty Ghost and Advance ware I wanted to buy them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GIANMARCO PERALTAPEÑA, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Why do I delete those games?

Hello good afternoon marpe1995 writes to you because they have eliminated these 2 games called call of duty Ghost and Advance ware I wanted to buy them with all the dlc

:)

GIANMARCO PERALTAPEÑA, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GIANMARCO, if you are looking for these games in the store and they appear as unavailable for purchase it means that the game developer has removed the games from the Microsoft store.
  3. AlexrhDjddbdj Win User

Xbox app in pc does not detect games after reinstall

I want to delete those files first before I install them again. But why is the system asking me to ask myself for permission to delete the folder?
  4. SDougSmith Win User

Xbox apps

I followed the recommended procedure and one of the 3 Xbox apps was uninstalled. Why were the other 2 (Game Speech Window and Gaming Overlay) not deleted also? How can I uninstall those also?
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Dual account?

Hey there IND3E! When you delete your profile and items you delete the associated game saves and achievements, which would be why you're unable to play your game saves and why you see 0 gamerscore. I'm afraid this is irreversible, you'll need to play through
    your games again in order to earn those achievements back.
  6. RAAG ll TRASH Win User

Warning help gamerscore

but I did not do anything! more delete all the 360 ​​games! why not remove those or there'll errors? 100,000 dots remove serious? I think from sony I find this very abuse knowing that we already paid 70 euros a game so basically i spend huge sums for nothing!
    Bravo microsoft
Thema:

1. Why do I delete those games? - Similar Threads - Why delete those

2. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  3. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone??: My fiance and I are trying to delete the saved files, including on the Cloud. We've followed all the steps, but when we finally get to the last and final step, the only option is Delete Locally....
  6. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  7. Why can't I delete this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I delete this: I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some answers why I can't just simply delete my saved...
  8. WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs: No messages to say they doing it. Wasnt offensive in ANY WAY.. e0e4e3f5-8ace-4b0c-a264-0a3128507fb7
  9. Xbox: Why's it there and how do I delete it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox: Why's it there and how do I delete it?: I have a work laptop, W11, and every time it boots I get Xbox software trying to update. I never installed it and Xbox doesn't show on the list of programs via control panel. Where is it hiding...
  10. Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.: Stop deleting my threads. That’s so unreasonable. I don’t even get chance to see the answers. Deleting my threads isn’t an answer. I have NOT even made duplicate threads....